Be the first to like this
• Answer questions Who, What, Where and When about any database activity, by setting up an Oracle standard audit. The feature is free and available in every database edition.
• Stay on top of any possible performance and storage issues by choosing appropriate audit parameters.
• Build summary and detail reports to analyze audit events from multiple databases using APEX or SQL*PLUS.
• Setup a data retention period and cleanup audit records regularly.
• Create a honeypot to attract hacker’s attention.
• Enable alerts and send email notifications using Oracle enterprise manager infrastructure
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.