In every community, there are a very small handful of professional advisors who “get” philanthropy. They are the
raving fans who advise the largest majority of charitable gifts while moving beyond just tools and techniques to the
deeper meaning of impact and systemic change. What if your community foundation could replicate just one of
those advisors... or 10 or 100?
This webinar will discuss how each community can customize a path to deeper and broader advisor collaboration.
Participants will learn:
• Trends of Professional Advisors and Philanthropy
• Current Charitable Advisor Roles
• Community Foundation and Advisor Best Practices
• Landscape of Charitable Advisor Groups
• Extending the Advisor and Community Foundation Conversation
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.