2. Summary We are reasonably priced professional wedding photographers who provide our services to anyone who wants to capture their special day to keep forever. We provide high quality photographs, multiple packages that meet everyone’s financial needs, and experience photographers.
3. Summary Continued… Each photographer is a college graduate with lots of experience in the photography field. Each photographer is friendly and loves to work with people. We value having a great relationship with clients to make the experience special. If you choose us we will make it a day to remember.
4. AssessmentProblem Solved Benefits• The problem we are going to • We offer multiple solve is to provide someone photographers, a slide show of with a reasonably priced photos for the reception, and a wedding photography so that huge selection of different money is not an issue for the photos for your wedding. client and they are able to get the beautiful photos they want on their special day.
5. Proposed SolutionsHow are we going to solve What will we provide?problem? • We provide reasonably priced• We will provide customers professional photo packages of with great wedding photos at a your choice. We can have reasonable price that are taken multiple photographers on site by professionals. creating more pictures and more experiences.
6. Proposed Solutions Continued…Benefits Unique Selling Point• We provide an easy set of • We are a very personable photo package choices that the company. We want the photos bride and groom can choose that you want to take home. from. Within these packages We don’t like to just point and they can receive hundreds of photos printed and displayed shoot we want to make the online in multiple sizes. We pictures mean something. provide a personable experience within the photos. We are not a point and shoot company; we want to capture the experience in the best way possible.
7. Proposed Solutions Continued…Benefit of choosing our team to complete this project• We are a professional photography company set out to make your special day a memorable and unforgettable one. We are determined to give you quality pictures at an affordable rate.
9. Timeline Continued…
10. Our Payment Plans• Pay in Full and receive 5% off total• Half now half later• 300 down 150/month
11. Packages• Bronze - $850 • Silver - $1100• 3 hours prior + ceremony • 4 hours prior + ceremony + party• Minimum 250 photos printed 4x6 • Two different locations• Two 8x10 • Minimum 325 photos printed 4x6• Black and white, sepia, color • Three 5x7• Viewable online • Five 8x10 • Black and white, sepia, color • Viewable online• Gold - $1800 • Platinum - $2700• 5 hours prior + Ceremony + party • Unlimited hours prior + Ceremony + party• Two different locations • Unlimited locations• Minimum of 400 photos printed 4x6 • Minimum of 450 photos printed 4x6• Fifteen 5x7 • Mixture (40) of 5x7 + 8x10• Ten 8x10 • One large 11x14 print• Black and white, sepia, color • Black and white, sepia, color • Viewable online• Viewable online • CD of all photos taken after corrections• CD of all photos taken after corrections • Personalized album made of 200 photos• Album made 100 photos • Any extra Photoshop corrections• Any extra Photoshop corrections • Slideshow
12. Terms and Conditions• Copyright and License ▫ All photographs remain the legal possession of Perfect Shot Photography. Any exception will be made in writing ▫ Photographs are for personal use only, not for production• Payment ▫ Payment plans will be issued and chosen at time of booking. Client must follow contract and chosen payment plan on schedule or else 5% will be added on• Cancellation ▫ Should you need to cancel the event, notify Perfect Shot Photography by phone or email. If cancellation occurs two months prior to event, the $300 deposit is refundable• Booking ▫ Upon booking, a $300 deposit is required.• Disclaimer ▫ If we, the photographers at Perfect Shot Photography, do not complete our duties due to some unforeseen accident and/or injury, then we, the photographers at Perfect Shot Photography, vow to refund all of the money paid by the clients.
13. Meet the Team• Katelyn Landis ▫ Editor / Sales / Photographer• Lauren Poff ▫ Project Manager / Photographer• Amanda Leigeber ▫ Lead Researcher / Photographer• Courtney Jones ▫ Creative Research / Photographer