THE THREE TAKEAWAYS/LEARNINGS
1. As in real life finding a solution to a problem is not a linear process. Same is the case
with design thinking process. For solution we need to use a non-linear approach.
2. Never put restriction on your mind whenever you are thinking of solution to a problem.
Let the ideas flow through your mind. Always try to think out of the box whether you
know that solution you are thinking of might not be practically possible at that time.
While thinking of ideas try to make a non-linear chart with problem written at centre.
This will help you in better understanding of the problem and linking the solutions to
3. Collecting the feedback of stakeholders on whatever problem you are working on is very
important. It helps in making better understanding of problem and leads us toward
human centered approach. While collecting feedback stakeholder may give us some
suggestion to improve our selected idea or to improve our prototype.
GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION OF DESIGN THINKING PROCESS
1. Many of us in real life have problems in managing time to do all the task in a given day.
Design thinking process could help us in finding the solution to this problem. Like,first
we can ideate on finding the solution to this problem and the last we could get feedback
and suggestions from others on how they manage their time.
2. Design thinking process could be practiced by teachers to develop the interest of
students in studies.
3. This could help us in dealing with social problem like introduction of mutual language in
4. Students like me may find some subjects like maths very difficult. They could use design
thinking process to find out why it is so and how they can solve this problem.