1. ProfileCompany HQ- Miri Office Lot 2203 2nd Flr Saberkas Commercial centre,Jalan Pujut Lutong, 98000 Miri Sarawak,East Malaysia. Tel : +6085-663258 / +085-663259 Fax : +6085-663241 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org KL – Branch Office Unit A2-17, PJ Industrial Park, Jalan Kemajuan, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, West Malaysia Office Tel: 03-79582325 /26 /27 Fax: 03-79582328 Email: email@example.com www.globalgem
2. ITEM DESCRIPTION PAGES 01 Company’s Philosophy & Mission 1 02 Executive Summary 1 03 Organisation Chart 1 04 Recruitment Chart 1 05 Recruitment Statement Procedure 1 06 Key Personnel 4 07 Business information 08 Business Trading License 1 09 GGMSB-Form 9/49/44/24/11 6 10 JSSB Corporate Details Information 10 11 MMHE –Registration of Contractor 3 12 Letter of Support from PW Adamson - 1 13 UK 2 14 AffinBank Letter of Support 12 Copies Letter of Contract Award from MINDEF
3. In business today, it is not a matter of where the Company starts but the mostimportant is where the company finishes.Life is very much of what we make it, and since most of us spend a great part ofour life at work, it follows that we should be making the best of our workinginterest.To cast our sight away from the normal everyday chores, look ahead; get readyfor what lies in front and for whatever happens tomorrow.To acquire all necessary cores and emerging technologies and competencies inorder to upgrade human resources skills, product developments, marketingstrategies and management capabilities.To make the best of the company’s inners resources and realizing it’s fullpotential.
4. Having acquired in depth knowledge identifying the Oil & Gas Industry asan important and demanding sector, Global Gemilang (Malaysia) SdnBhd (GGMSB) was incorporated on 5th April, 2011 with authorized capital ofRM500.000.00 and paid up capital of RM300, 000.00. The core of business are mainlyspecialize in the provision of multi-discipline Manpower Supply Services, Stuffingprofessionals / expatriates to fill job vacancies in client organizations both local andinternational and have played a vital role that drive the prospective candidates as fromTechnicians, Engineers, Skilled, Semi Skilled and professional workforce for corporatemultinational companies in, Refineries & PetroChemicals, Shipbuilding, Fabrication,FPSO/FSO, Steel & Metallurgical, Power and Civil Construction.Global Gemilang (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (GGMSB) is a subsidiary of JuaraSerata Sdn Bhd (JSSB) that has been incorporated on 25th October, 2001 andwas awarded an initial four (4) years contract since September 2004 by the Ministry ofDefense Malaysia (MINDEF) to undertake the provision for Accommodation, CateringService and Training Facilities for the trainees of the National Youth TrainingProgramme with the Jabatan Latihan Khidmat Negara of Malaysia. The contract with(MINDEF) is renewable every four (4) years with total contract value ofRM50,182,979.40 till present.In 2007 Juara Serata Sdn Bhd (JSSB) secures (4) four years of manpower supplycontract with MMHE in Pasir Gudang, Johor. A Petronas license gearing up for publiclisting till 2010 under the following services Code; EC15. Labour Supply-Ship Repair,MR20 Labour Supply – Technical Services, KT09 Electrical Work – Marine Conversion,MC11 Labour Supply- Human Resources Division, and Manpower Supply ( Professional& None-Professional) subject to the Registration of Contractors for MMHE.
5. Managing Director , Project / Finance Secretary JSSB GGMSBCamp Manager Finance Manager GM – Advisor to Account / Finance MD Manager Transport / Logistic /Liaison Sr. Recruitment IT & Admin Account Officer Consultant Executive Executive
6. We understand the urgency of the right human capital in an organization,that’s the reason we do offer local placements. We arrange local interviews inour location or even in client’s location to select the right staff directly by ourclient. We require only a minimum time to arrange any number of candidates inany capacity.We do arrange overseas recruitment through our reputed associatesnetworking from Singapore, Indonesia, Philippine, Thailand, India and MiddleEast.All the recruitment process done in Malaysia will be strictly monitored by ouroffice and we take responsibility for timely recruitment, quality of thecandidates recruited & on time arrival of the candidates.Even after joining, we monitor the candidates and help our clients andcandidates to settle any disputes in between Employee & Employer.We believe the success of every organization is in the hands of the rightpersonnel. So staff recruitment is just not a process of arranging a crowd andselect someone from that crowd. But it’s a process of selecting the rightcandidate for the right position.In our selection process we analyze three important points of every prospectivecandidate. Attitude, Skills & experience. To analyze those three points wearrange face to face interviews and trade tests if necessarily. Finally we makesure, the candidates selected were fully capable to perform their assignmentspromptly and on time. We ensure our clients, a trouble free workingatmosphere and easy running of the business.
7. MANAGING DIRECTOR – JSSB / GGMSBMr. Lejau Lah1988 Diploma in Business Studies - UiTM45 yrs old with 15yrs working and business experience in variousorganisation including in corporate & public services. Since 2001 as abusiness owner, Finance, Manage and operator of National Service TrainingCamp in (PLKN) Kuching, SarawakInteract and interface with various heads of local federal GovernmentMinistries and Corporate figures.Founder / Owner for JSSB & GGMSB ( Sdn Bhd)
8. GENERAL MANAGER / ADVISOR TO MD1978 Master of Business AdministrationWestern Michigan University, USA 62 yrs old with over 25 yrs working experience in various organisation for Oil &Gas Industry. Especially in Human resources ManagementCountry Manager with P&L accountability for Malaysia & Brunei. Has a widevariety of exposure in offshore operations, project management, shipyards,technical support, sales & marketing major in human resource functions.SEPECIALTIES;20 years recruitment in Engineering into Oil and Gas, Energy, Construction andTelecomm Managing all aspects of the talent management strategy includingAgency management, recruiting, retention, deployment and redeployment.
9. Captain Louis EpangSenior Recruitment Consultant_____________________________________________________________________________________1989 Marine Profession, Holder of Master Home TradeShipAcademy Marinetime, Malaysia.2002 Diploma in Logistics ManagementChartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) - UK_____________________________________________________________________________________48 yrs old, with over 20 yrs working experience in various organisation for Oil & Gas Industry.6 yrs experience managing full cycle of strategic recruitment project, As a specialist international Recruiterwithin the Oil and Gas industry, To formulate and implement marketing strategies and business plans tomeet company goals.To identify, penetrate and develop new markets for business growth. Prepare company forecast and targetand intensify recruitment drive to meet such target.Establish and set up an efficient Manpower data base system and others relevant agency contactinformation.To review contracts and ensuring the terms and conditions are in compliance with the company policiesand relevant regulations from client. Ensure all safety passes, work-visa, work permit and others immigrationdocumentations are properly processed and approval in time prior mob of newly staff. To establish, developand maintain relationship with clients, consultants and contractors.Philosophy and direction, Encompasses a vast range of businesses, set up & make decision to procurepotential contract and to maintain client operations team relationships by regular communication.Set the recruitment strategy and manage its execution thru sourcing, short listing, interviewing, hiringdecision, offer management to offer acceptance.Business development, sourcing for and recruiting local professionals/expatriates to fill job vacancies inclients’ organizations.5 yrs experienced as Marine administrator at logistic shorebase, Qatar. Raslaffan for offshore drillingoperations project. Responsible for Marine and Logistic supporting Offshore functions in delivery of suppliesand equipments. Planning and supervising of work activities / Facilities Construction (LMP, Bulk Plant,warehouse, Pipeyard) to support offshore drilling operations activities smoothly. Co ordinates logisticalaccountable for safe, efficient, in accordance with quality assurance guidelines. Ensure effectivecommunication between logistics supply base, Platform, Rig and office. Review marine crew CVs that beingproposed from shipping contractors for approval or reject. Review manning level, Ensures all are qualified,skilled, experienced and trained in their respective duties, that the following applicants have the requiredqualifications indicated to the contractual. To brief newly join master, chief engineer on DTF Marineoperations Procedures. Prepare morning operational schedule for Marine supply vessels and broadcastshipment advise report via email system to all concern logistics ashore, Rigs, Offshore installations and toupdate accordingly, if any change of plan and instruction.•12 yrs experienced as Former Ex offshore Marine Vessel Captain for Marine operations & Logistical transportservices in various shipping company under OIL & GAS Contractual.Current Task;•Analyzing the current strength and future needs of manpower in all projects and dep’t.•Custodian of company database and act as mentor to other staffs in recruitment aspects.•Advise board of management for potential project as and when.•My aspiration is to ultimately become the name of choice for people seeking to add value to their careersand for clients seeking to add talented individuals to their business.
10. Account /Finance ManagerCarol Lim Siaw YiingBachelor of Arts Majoring in Business & Economics (1984)St Thomas University, New Brunswick, Federicton, Canada49 yrs old with over 20 yrs working experience in various organisation forconstruction, Banking & Oil & Gas Industry.Most of my responsibilities are:Funding and Cash Management: Dealing with Bank, Regional Office and HeadOffice to get the fund for operational and project expenses and lend the money tooptimize interest income. Include in this activity is arrange the bank to issue theperformance bond for the project.Accounting; Supervise the Accounting Staff in the accounting activity and theresult is Monthly Financial Report.Budgeting, Together with BOD, prepare the monthly budget and with all ofmanagement preparing Annual Budget to be submitted to the Regional and HeadOffice. I have a responsibility to submit the evaluation of Monthly ProgressAchievement. Account Receivable and Payable, Supervise the A/R Staff to issue invoice to theclient and manage the aging schedule. Supervise the Cashier to manage the payableto supplier.Tax Planning Propose the Tax Planning for the company to optimize the TaxPayment. Reporting to Head Office and Regional Office. Supervise and Prepare theMonthly Report to be submitted to Regional and Head Office DevelopingFinancial Procedures, Update the Financial Procedures regarding the growth of thecompany.Specialties•Budgeting & Funding•Accounting•Cash Management•Account Receivable and Payable•Developing Financial Procedures, and General Affair
11. Registration Name : Global Gemilang (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.Registration Number : 939223-UPrinciple place of Business : Lot 2203, 2nd Floor, Saberkas Commercial Centre, Jalan Pujut-Lutong, 98000 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia.Telephone Number : +6085-663258 / +6085-663259Fax Number : +6085- 663241Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.orgInquiry : email@example.comRecruitment Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite www.globalgemilang.comAuthorize Capital : RM500,000.00Paid Up Capital : RM300,000.00Banker : MALAYAN BANKING BERHAD No. 65-67, Lot 3179 - 3181, Block 10, Jalan Laksaman Cheng Ho, 93200 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia. : +6082- 421975Telephone Number : +6082-255437Fax NumberSolicitors : ANTALAI TRANG & CO, Advocates & Solicitor Lot252(1st Floor) Taman Jade Manis P.O.Box 1395,98000 MiriTelephone : 085-410037/427654/427655Board of Directors : Lejau Lah – Managing Director : Louis Supan - Directors