1. For Sale – Bakovci Mill Bakovci, Prekmurje, Slovenia
2. Welcome to Prekmurje,the most easterly region of Slovenia, named after the river mura which separates the region from the rest of Slovenia.
3. Prekmurje is very fertile and has often been described as the bread basket of Slovenia. It is a vast level expanse of farmland, orchards, natural forests, pretty villages, waterways and thermal spas.
4. The amount of land included in the sale is: 12,054m2Neighbours of adjoining parcels of land have expressed an interest in selling their land to any new owners of the Bakovci Mill so that the property can be extended.
5. THIS IS A RENOVATION PROJECT! None of the buildings included in the sale are’ listed’ or protected. Thismeans that no extra special permissions need to be obtained to renovatethe property. All existing buildings could be demolished and new ones put in the place of old, if desired.
6. European Union Funding & grant money.If the renovation project was to meet certain criteria then EU money could be available to renovate the property. Between 25-75% of funding could be possible.
7. The property consists of five main building structures.
8. 1) The old mill owner’s house.
9. 2) Out buildings.In the past, the outbuildings would have been used to keep animals inside and store produce and grain.
10. 3) The barn.
11. 4) Two adjoining residential properties.To the left of the picture are two cottages. They have been clearedinside and are ready for renovation. To prevent wildlife from going inside the building, the windows & doors have been boarded up.
12. 5) Four story Mill building.
13. Four story Mill building.
14. Inside the Mill building.
15. Inside the Mill building.
16. Inside the Mill building.
17. Land parcels classification. 730/7 Dvorisce (backyard) 80m2 730/13 Dvorisce (backyard) 362m2 730/13 Stan. stav (building for living) 531m2 730/16 Dvorisce (backyard) 260m2 730/1 Travnik (grass) 706m2 730/3 Travnik (grass) 152m2 730/5 Gosp Posl (barn / outbuilding) 323m2 730/6 Stan. stav (building for living) 264m2 730/6 Dvorisce (back yard) 507m2 730/12 Sadovnjak (orchard) 6227m2 730/15 Travnik (grass) 1268m2 640/4 Gozd (woods) 57m2 640/5 Godz (woods) 39m2 730/17 Sadonnjak (orchard) 1000m2 730/20 Dvorisce (backyard) 4m2 730/22 Dvorisce (backyard) 16m2 730/23 Dvorisce (backyard) 258m2 The measurements for the buildings are the foot print and not the total area.
18. The property is registered as both residential and commercial therefore it could be used for many projects such as:Camping ECO TOURISM
19. Or..... Petting ZooAdventureplayground
20. Maybe.....Tourist farm Hotel
21. Or you could create...... Self catering apartmentsRestaurant
22. Full of ideas........● Storage facility, Factory, Food processing plant, Farm, Private residence, Company head quarters, Research & development facility, Riding stables, Youth hostel, Holiday camp for schools, Spiritualist centre, Old peoples home, Children’s play centre, Mini golf, Adrenalin park, Small Business centre, Nature centre, Mill of experiments....... endless possibilities.........
23. Concept drawing.
24. Concept drawing.
25. Ariel view of property. Mill owners house. Outbuildings. Two adjoining houses. The Barn. Mill building. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Bakovci,+Murska+Sobota,+Slovenia&hl=en&ll=46.606511,16.158432&spn=0.003649,0.010396&sll=46.604462,16.21384 6&sspn=0.029189,0.08317&vpsrc=6&hnear=Bakovci,+Murska+Sobota,+Slovenia&t=h&z=17
26. Summery.● Bakovci Mill was once used as a textile mill but later on was used to grind grain for flour.● The renovation of the property would be a challenge and yet rewarding, both to the owners and to the local community.● EU passport holders can purchase the property freely, whilst non EU members could establish a Slovenian company to reside in the country, putting all expenditure for the renovation through a legitimate Slovenian company.● The current owners live locally and can assist in recommending architects & local builders to carry out the renovations.● The finished project could be a sustainable, rewarding & profitable business.