Want to launch a social media marketing program on a bootstrap budget, but don't know how to begin?
This presentation covers the basics of setting up a social media marketing program, such as how to:
- Define your social media strategy
- Map your social media universe
- Identify your social networks
- Promote your content or launch a social media campaign
- Analyze social media metrics
- Prioritize and manage social media engagement
Also covered are several useful social media productivity tools.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.