1. Wikis are used to create a collaborative space within the course where all student can view, contribute, and edit content2. You will create a Wiki and set options for this tutorial
3. Begin by accessing the Wiki tool from the course tool section of the course panel4. Create a Wiki
5. Type a name for the Wiki and add instructions6. Make Wiki available to students
7. Have the Wiki display on a particular day or time8. Select if Wiki will be available for editing by students
9. Activate grading for the Wiki and set the point value10. After submitting the previous page, you will see that the new Wiki displays on the Wiki page. To open the Wiki click its name.
11. From here you may add content, edit content, leave comments, and grade students