Mindful monday: thanksgiving appreciation fest!immensely social
Resources for Writers, Bloggers, Social Media Enthusiasts, and Lovers
of Life, Art, & Fun
Mindful Monday: Thanksgiving Appreciation Fest!
Posted on November 25, 2013
Ya’ll it has been crazy pants in my life lately! (Insert some crazy pants dancing for the ultimate visual)! So,if you have
noticed a post missing here or there on the blog, my apologies.
From a short trip to the coast, picking up a bacteria, and a ton of new clients to my
Fiverr account (super thankful for
that one), I have been busy to say the least! I want to rededicate myself to Immensely Social, though, and better
balance everything (I’m working on that). Especially for the New Year. Whew, it’s approaching fast isn’t it! I need your
help too, so keep sending your ideas, what you want to hear about, learn, understand better, etc. K!
In the meantime, this being Thanksgiving week and all, for my US peeps, I want to dedicate this Mindful Monday to,
well, thankfulness! (Cheers, applause…)
Since there are 30 days this month, I’m sharing 30 things I’m super thankful for in my life right now! Share with me
yours in the comments below and let’s get this Thanksgiving appreciation fest on the road…
My 30 of Thanksgiving and Throughout the Year
In no particular order…
1. First mention at number one is The Heartbreaks. Yep, you heard me. It’s the heartbreaks that have turned into
life lessons and opportunities for growth that I’m thankful for.
2. My favorite sound in the world: Children laughing! If you are not already thankful for this, you gotta watch, kills
me every time:
3. At number three: Moments of Alignment with fast flowing inspiration. These are the moments where you can
hardly capture all those good ideas you’re getting them so fast. It’s like they’re Tom Petty, Free Fallin (Throwback,
4. The F’s (not those “F’s”): Friends, Family, Fans, and Followers! All the people in my life that share my day to day
5. Health: Though I’ll admit is has been waning slightly as of late, those of you who know my story, know it is
thousands of yards from a few years ago. Every time I get sick and remember those days, I couldn’t be more
thankful than for where I’m at!
6. Memories: The good ones that make you smile and feel warm and fuzzy when you relive them. It’s like the most
awesome cinema in your head!
7. Kind people: They still exist, don’t doubt it!
8. Sunshine: I love the stuff
9. Rain: On days when there just cannot be sun, I’ll take the rain with a relaxing playlist to go with it and maybe a
nap. Oh Yeah!
10. Music: Otherwise known as my sanity. Kind of added it in with the last one, but it deserves it’s own number as
11. Naps, no explanation needed really
12. Knowledge: Call me a dork, but i love to learn. I have learned so much on my business and marketing adventure
this year, as well as, more personal stuff like…
13. Self-Discovery: This is a lifelong endeavor, I may just never get me. It’s ok.
14. My Walks: Along the river with my pup, I feel my soul dying if I go too long without them
15. Meditation: On the busiest of days it’s a life saver.
16. Faith and Belief: You gotta have something to believe in to make your life worthwhile
17. Work: Believe it or not it’s a blessing!
18. Passive Income: Ok, so I’m not rolling in it yet, but I received my first passive affiliate sell this year after gaining
all that knowledge I was talking about earlier. May have only been $14 dollars, but a table turned baby!
19. Clients: I’ve got my regulars. They’re good eggs, we just mesh
20. Flow: I like being in the flow of things all struggleless. Don’t you?
21. Presence: Something I must constantly work on, but it feels marvelous to be truly present with a moment and
with the people you care about
22. Writing: Writer’s love to hate it, but it’s a part of who we are, it’s a must. It’s how I express so much of what I
cannot otherwise share and I am truly thankful
23. Love: It makes the world go round
24. Literature: I cannot say it better than Fernando Pessoa,
“Literature is the most agreeable
way of ignoring life.”
25. Laughter: Not intentionally sticking with the “L’s” here, but how I do like to be amused
26. Being surrounded by the Andes. They’re majestic and magnificent. When I’m having a rough day, I just walk up
the hill and have a look. It just puts things back into perspective.
27. Water: This may sound like I’m grasping at straws or going back to the basics, but I happen to love the stuff! I
drink it, I bath in it, play in it, and I visualize it’s cleansing
28. New Experiences: Also known as adventure! This is a must for me, I am a Sagittarius after all. I have
experienced many new and fantastical things this year
29. Movement: Whether exercising or just having fun, it’s much appreciated
30. Last, but never least, I am thankful for YOU! To tell you why, I’m going to take a conclusion out of my book 5
Gifts to Give Yourself,
“I want to thank you for being the person you are and presenting the world with your talents
and abilities. I want to thank you for sharing with me the similarities essential to all humans.
And most of all, I want to thank you for your hopes and dreams for they expand the world.”
So in all the things I’m thankful for, thank you dear reader, thank you.
I know you have this stuck in your head now, so here ya go. You’re welcome:
Don’t forget to let me know what you are thankful for in the comments!
Let’s carry this attitude of gratitude into the next season and beyond.
Lots of Love dear friends, XOXO
If you want to read last years post on the Season of Gratitude, you can find them here:
Part 1 and Part 2
You might like:
Writer’s Wednesday: The Random Things That Concern Me
What Do You Want?
Mindful Monday: Whatcha Got For Me? The Art of Positive Distraction
This entry was posted in Mindful Monday and tagged appreciation, November, thankfulness, Thanksgiving,
Thanksgiving Holiday, things I'm thankful for by Lori Hil. Bookmark the permalink