1. Where people live.Many different people live in different houses around the world. In France are a castel that is big, old and beautiful.
2. Where the people live. The houses that are build in the mountains of Switzerland are made of wood and stone, and are warm. It snows a lot there, in winter. It keeps the snow away from the walls.
3. WHERE THE PEOPLE LIVE.This house is in the Artic.It´s made of big blocks ofSnow and it´s called an igloo.Igloos look cold on the outside but they can be really warm inside.
4. Where the people live.This house is made in Africa.In Africa, where the weatheris warmer, some people buildhouses out of grass and mud.The grass on the roof keeps out the hevy rain. There´s only oneroom in each hut.
5. Where the people live.In some hot tropical rainforests people build their house off theground, on long pieces of woodcalled stilts.In very hot, dry countriespeople often build housesout of clay. The houses haven´t got many windows. At night you can sleep upon the flat roof under themoon and stars.
6. Where the people live.Thousands of years ago,most people lived in caves.They were the first houses.Some people still live in caves,but now they´re more confortable,and they´ve goy doors and windows.This caves are in Turkey.
7. Where the people live. This is Venice in Italy.Some people like to livenear the water. It´s got alt of beautiful houses.There no are car , thepeople get around by boat.
8. Where the people live.In Indian peoples lives in a houseboats.Some people live ina house and somepeople work on a boat. House boat are madeof wood and they´revery beautiful.Peoplelive in their boats.
9. Where the people live.This Chinese house is a specialshape.In the past, Chinesepeople had big families.The grandparents lived in one part, and theparents and children in other parts.
10. Where the people live. In some parts of the world people builod their houses.In Japan there are meny earthquakes.In the past,, Japanese people built theirhouse out of woodand paper, becausethey are light.
11. Wher the people live.This is Papua New Guinea.The people tha lives in a tree house is inPapua New Guinea.The view from upthere is really wonderful.
12. Where the people live.The houses of EnglandIf you don´t want to live in a tree you canive underground. Thiis strange house inEngland is built to save energy. Thishouses are coveredof grass and the windows are in the roof.
13. Where the people live.Some people takeher house with hiswhith a lorry and avery big trailer. You must drive slowlyand watch out forlow bridges.
14. Where the people live.Some cars have alots of thin in therelike: bathroom,bedroom, kitchenand a livengroom – it´s even got wheels.