Be the first to like this
We are a team of 4-5 Perl developers. But in the last 7 years we have had 27 unique engineers! Why? Because we hire interns!
Interns are a great way to get...
- fresh ideas
- fresh enthusiasm
- hiring and management practice
- full time hires who can hit the ground running
- more people who know Perl in the world
- more stuff done (at a lower cost)
This talk will cover:
- Overall approach
- How to find people
- Interview process
- Internship process
- After the internship
- Examples / success stories
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.