1. A trip for young people in Bratislava region Comenius Multilateral PartnershipA trip across Europe - Entrepreneurship and Tourism
2. 1st dayMorning:Arrival to BratislavaAccommodation: Price 20€ Downtown Backpackers Hostel Panenská 31 www.backpackers.sk Patio Hostel Špitálska 35 www.patiohostel.comLunch: Slovak pub: Obchodná 62 Menu: 10€You can try typical Slovak food here: Farmers plate /ham, sausage, bacon, smoked sheepcheese, onion/, Bean soup with sausage, Garlic soup in homemade bread bowl, Pork chopwrapped in potato batter, Stuffed dumplings with plum and cocoa, Dumplings with poppyseedAfternoon:Sightseeing of the old town.Bratislava is a beautiful city, knownas a "Rose on Danube". It is thecapital of the Slovak Republic,bordering Austria and Hungary.There are plenty of historicallandmarks, museums, cultural events, mouth-watering food and things to do.Sights: Bratislava castle, Michael´s Gate, The Old Town Hall, Primaciálny Palace, St.Martin´s CathedralEvening:Viva Musica! festival, takes place over several days in early summer on Eurovea Square andMain Square. From the very first edition, Viva Musica! offers the best from the classical, jazzand world music, in an attractive way for the big public – under an open sky in the historicalcentre of the capital city, and without the necessity of paying an entrance fee.
3. 2nd dayMorning:Cruise sightseeing boat - the most popular cruise to the ruins of the Devin Castle, and to theconfluence of the Danube and the Moravia riverPrice 5€The Devín Castle in one of the most significantarchaeological localities in Slovakia. The firstwritten mention of Devin dates from 1223. Thecastle, subject of numerous legends, offers one ofthe best views of the surroundings and AustriaEntry price: 1,50€Lunch and afternoon:Slovak food festival next to Bratislava castle (entrancefree). Festival of the best restaurants in Slovakia, bestschefs and winemakers which present their specialitiesand wine in a nice Garden Park and friendlyatmosphere. Many events, from Chefs live cookingarena, where chefs from 17 countries make show andlive cooking every 45 minutes.Evening:Shopping in EuroveaEurovea was designed in a way to become the newcommercial heart of the city and acts as a socialfocal point in the centre of Bratislava.Night:Kartell ClubLuxury dance and disco club in the centre ofBratislava
4. 3rd dayMorning:Departure to Trenčín (1,5 hour by train, price 5€)Trenčín has rich history, many cultural and historicmonuments and belongs to the most beautifultowns in SlovakiaSightseeing of the old town.Trenčín castle, exposure of historical weapons(1.50€), historical centre, Lower City Gate,SynagogueLunch: Restaurant Koliba Mládežnícka 2 Menu: 10-15€Koliba is a typical Slovak house, you should try national Slovak meal Dumplings withbryndza (sheep cheese) and baconAfternoon:Festival PohodaOne of the most visited multicultural open-air event in SlovakiaMain Festival program consists of music of many genres, bands representing rock, punk, folk,rockabily, world music, reggae, ska, pop, jazz, rave, and many genres of dance music,folklore but also classic music have performed at the Festival. There are also theatreperformances, ballet and modern dance, film, presentation of literature, design and visual art,discussions on different actual topics as well as presentations of non-profit organizations. (59€ for 3 days) - night in camp - dinner or supper at festival
5. 4th dayMorning:Trip to BojniceBojnice is a wonderful little town,which is famous for both itsfairytale castle and zoo. The townalso boasts a falconry, Slovakia’soldest tree and a Spa.The Bojnice Castle - the mostbeautiful historical monument inthe Slovakia.Besides artistic and historicalexhibition, the castle is a venue ofannual International Festival ofGhosts and Spirits. There are otheractivities at the castle - NightTours, Valentines Weekends, Castle Fairytales, Summer Music Festival, Knights Days andChristmas at the castle.Ticket: 6,50€Lunch:There are many traditional and fast food restaurants next tothe castle.Menu: 5-10€Afternoon:Coming back to Festival Pohoda
6. 5th dayMorning:Departure from Trenčín to Bratislava (1,5 hour by train, price 5€)Shopping in AuparkAupark is the largest shopping and entertainmentcentre in Slovakia. Just five minutes from Bratislava’scity centre, at the outskirts of the largest city park SadJanka Krala – you can enjoy more than 200 shops,cafes, restaurants, a multiplex cinema, billiard andbowling, a fitness centre and even a casino. You willfind all this in pleasant and modern premises, full ofgreen and light.Lunch:Restaurant LeberfingerThis restaurant is situated on the right side of the River Danube. It became known thanks toits cuisine based on traditional Pressburg specialities. This building was originally an inn thatwas visited even by Napoleon.You can try Roasted duck leg with braised red cabbage and three potato pancakes.Menu: 15€Afternoon:You can have a rest in Sad Janka Krala – Janko Kral GardenThe park is the oldest municipal park in Europe. The statue of Janko Kral is situated in thepark. The park was established in 1774-76 with the intention of creating a park for the public.
7. The price of this package 260€The price includes: Transfers, Festival fee, Accommodation, Breakfast, Lunchand Dinner, Entrance fees It is time to leave Slovakia. Thank you for your visit