1. Changes Over the Time By: Leyla Fernández and Pilar Ávila
2. THE EARTH
3. Long ago, Earth looked different than it does today.
4. Water Winds Volcanoes Eruption Landslides Earthquakes Why Is the Earth Always Changing?
5. Fossils help us know how Earth was like millions of years ago.
6. <ul><li>Fossils are the remains of plants or animals that lived long ago. </li></ul>Fossils tell us about animals from the past. Fossils tell us about plants from the past.
7. Shells of living things Bones of animals like dinosaurs
8. How Were Fossils Formed? <ul><li>The animal died . </li></ul>2. Sand or mud covered it . 3. After many years mud and sand turned into rock.
9. <ul><li>First plants lived in the ocean. </li></ul>Plants Changed Over the Years <ul><li>Later, they lived on the land, but they had no roots or leaves. </li></ul><ul><li>At last, some plants grew roots, leaves and flowers. </li></ul>
10. <ul><li>Early animals lived in the ocean. </li></ul>Animals Changed Over the Years. <ul><li>Some were like worms. </li></ul><ul><li>Others had shells. </li></ul><ul><li>Finally, fish appeared. </li></ul>