5. you definitely have to go through a process a) you look for ways to get in touch with her
6. you definitely have to go through a process b) you want to know the most about her
7. you definitely have to go through a process c) you have to give her what she wants or expects
8. you definitely have to go through a process d) so that, if you are lucky, you get... well you know
9. for brands and customers its the same... but with a small, yet significant difference:
10. brands jump to the "market penetration" part,without foreplaying. and, well,thats a little bit rude.
11. they spend too much or too little, they askto the wrong persons, or miss the right timing... so that this is the results they usually get!
12. good news for you, enter:The tecnology platform to foreplay with your customers (kind of)
13. so, practically, how does it work? get in touch know the most give her what she wants get laidengagement insights retargeting conversion
14. Pick1 is about 3 key concepts: questions, and the related aggregated answers
15. Pick1 is about 3 key concepts: context insights based on the social identity
16. Pick1 is about 3 key concepts: actionable real-time data for retargeting conversion
17. because, when it comes to questions, as of now: either you pay a huge amount of money, or they are worth nothing
18. "sweet spot" between adv and market research the brand creates a question and define answers
19. "sweet spot" between adv and market research users get engaged by voting (optionally to get also a reward)
20. "sweet spot" between adv and market research Pick1 aggregates opinions on top of the social identity
21. "sweet spot" between adv and market research brand access a real-time dashboard and extracts the data
22. "sweet spot" between adv and market research Brand clusters users and retarget via email, adv, or calls to action
23. a company made by Italians, based in SanFrancisco and funded in LatAm - goal 2012● reach 100.000 profiled users > we reached 150.000!● reach $300.000 revenues > reached it in Sep 2012!● 5 Big Brands + 100 SMBs > we got 10 BB + 300 SMBs!● get press coverage > TechCrunch & more!● raise $1M funding to fine-tune the product > done!
24. a company made by Italians, based in SanFrancisco and funded in LatAm - goal 2013● reach 10.000.000 profiled users● reach $5.000.000 in revenues● reach 100 worldwide Big Brands● raise $3M-$5M funding to fulfill market request and scale
25. Retargeting via Automated Market Research Do you want to know what people firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com