1. You may think that in life a lot of things
happen to you along the way. The truth is,
in life, you happen to a lot of things
along the way.
2. Choosing to live your life by your own
choice is the greatest freedom you
will ever have.
3. It is only when you exercise your
right to choose that you can also
exercise your right to change.
4. It is your programming that
has created your choices in
the past. It is the choices you
make today that are
creating the programs
of your future.
5. If you were given only one choice:
To choose or not to choose, which
would you choose?
6. The choices we make by
accident are just as
important as the choices
we make by design.
is nothing more
you to consider.
8. There is no life as complete as the
life that is lived by choice.
9. There may be a thousand little choices
in one day. And, yes, all of them count.
10. Whatever you choose, you might as well
enjoy it. Remember, it is your choice.
11. When you have a
problem, make a
12. If you’d like to know what your choices
have been, look at yourself and the life you
have lived. What you see is the
choices you’ve made.
13. There comes a time in the spiritual journey
when you start making choices from a very
different place. And if a choice lines up so that
it supports truth, health, happiness,
wisdom and love, it’s
the right choice.
14. Some people choose to live by complaining.
Other people choose to live.
15. You cannot manage your life if you do not
manage yourself. You cannot manage yourself
if you do not manage your choices. Manage
your choices, and you will manage your life.
16. Learning what to choose, and how to choose,
may be the most important education
you will ever receive.
17. The choices we make in the heat of emotion
would be better if left for some other day.
18. Listen to the quiet whispers of your
mind. They are telling you the choices
that will help you the most.
19. Even the best of choices is only as
strong as the choices that
stand by its side.
20. It is the big choices we make that set our
direction. It is the smallest choices we
make that get us to the destination.
21. Each day that passes, your
choices will come and
go. They are like
diamonds in a
chest of jewels,
22. Those who choose to succeed always do better
than those who never choose at all.
23. When you have to make a choice
and don't make it,
that in itself is a choice.
24. There are always two
choices… two paths
One is easy, and its
only reward is
that it's easy.
25. The end result of your life here
on earth will always be the sum
total of the choices you made
while you were here.