• Animals need water, food and right
temperature to live.
• Some animals live in water, like fish,
• Animals have adaptations to survive in the
place they live.
- bears have thick fur or fat under their
skins to protect them from the cold.
- fish have fins to swim.
ANIMALS NEED TO EAT
• Animals digest their food.
• Digestion begins in the mouth.
• It continues in the other organs of the digestive system,
like the stomach
and the intestine.
•The waste is transformed into
faeces and expelled through
Animals need to breathe
Many animals, like zebras ,ducks or
dolphins , breath trough their lungs .
• Most aquatic animals, like fish , take
oxygen from water through their gills.
• Other animals , like insects, breathe
through a tracheal system.
(small tubes carry air to the different
parts of the body.)