1. Bikes Empower strives to increase the quality of life ofwomen in brothels through a bike shop on the outskirtsof the Sonagachi district of Calcutta which will providebamboo bikes and bike support. The bikes willprovide the customers with a mode of sustainabletransportation that they can use to get to a job or goto school; the bike will increase the role of women byoffering them independence and economic stability.Within the US, a partnership will be set up with localbike shops and the shop in India to providefunds, supplies, and awareness. Bikes Empower’s passionis essentially to help bring back dignity andcommunity acceptance for women trapped in
3. Other services in St. Louis willinclude:-Cycle St. Louis- A day where wecould get rid of cars and promoteawareness. BE’s services in India will consists-Fun Bike races and family fun of a series of programs that will-Donation and bikes recycling help the women of the brothelsevents attain a better future: -Employment package- Our employers will help the women individually find jobs. - Basic educational services and empowerment classes - Community programs with bike racing and bike fun to promote unity.
4. Local bike shopsex: Big Shark in the LoopEarthbound and other storesin mallsBE Online store
5. Geographics-Sonagachi District in CalcuttaDemographics-Sex worker/mother that has beenliving in the brothels (ages17-35)Psychographics-Struggling on how to raise herChildren/wanting to return toher community but don’t knowhow because of “shame”
6. Geographics: Psychographics:St. Louis, Missouri Individuals who are trying to goDemographics: green and who loves to be aYoung cyclists or college students change agent in the worldBuying Pattern:Impulsive buyer/ young individual that likes to follow the new trend andvisits bike shops/shops a couple of times each month.
7. Appeals to YouTube younger Product St. Louis, Mo around Forest Facebook individuals who want to park targeting Twitterwear new cool collegeenvironmental $25 dollar students Online Adsbrands and at membership/ BE onlinethe same time store $25 bamboohelp the world water bottles Posters & $20 Place sunglasses Local events People Promotion