1. THE ROLE OFTECHNOLOGY INEDUCATION 3.0BETTY LLANOS
2. Theme: Schools should not use new technology to teach the same old crap, if technologies are not making an impact in the classroom today, should they power Education 3.0. Designing Education 3.0 focuses is focused on the feedback-looped, transformative relationship between technology and society.
3. Aims: Enhance learning for all children through the appropriate use of technology in the classroom. Develop leaders in technology in education who will have an impact on public policy. Use technology as a catalyst for educational reform. Innovation-based society innovative thinking and action by all members of society Work with schools to integrate technology in education 3.0 and develop new collaborative models. Prepare teachers to become leaders in the educational applications of technology and to keep pace with changing technology.
4. Procedures: Begin with a question such as “How the technologies integrate the development of imagination, creativity and innovation in learners? And with an initial hypothesis. Working with a group of students and to use the technology to learn a second language. Supervise the development of the student and possible problem with the use of technologies. Reflect on classroom practices in order to use technology effectively, appropriately, and with vision. To measure the results Examine the data, determining the statistical significance, if any, of the responsible. Draw upon appropriate curriculum frameworks to plan lessons and activities that integrate technology. Draw conclusion about the study and examine whether there may have been factors which interfered with the data.
5. Analysis: Although the technology could be difficult to use, once it is in place and, it sufficient automated, may attract learners from all over the world for an extremely large sample.
6. Reporting Results: Education 3.0, when it arrives, will be the age of universal enlightenment. Platforms for education and learning will slowly standardize and become globally accessible and affordable. The poorest to the wealthiest will have access to the machine that runs the platform.
7. Web 3.0 technology The web 3.0 technologies will have many applications that will change the way we use Internet and its features, will have different technologies that would become much smarter and easier for people to use. The web 3.0 will use natural language for searching information. The development of this technology will start in 2010 and will continue until the end of 2020 and the major developments will take place in the next decade, a example of this technology are the tools like text-to-speech, creating tags, etc.
8. What is education 3.0? Education 3.0 is the level of transformative capabilities and practices for education in the 21st century; It refers to the impact in education of collaborative and personalized learning, reusable learning content and recognition of prior learning in formal or informal means. This education will guide the future society 3.0 where there will be a technological ambient and continuous innovations and will use a holistic educational approach. Other people say also that Education 3.0 is the education delivered by autonomous learning software via smart device.