Remember when you were a child and you never wanted to stay at home?
As we grew up, home became the place we felt connected to. Home was the place we always came back to at the end of a day.
We built our lives around our family and our home. Our days were full, our lives happy. We weren’t worried about what would happen when we got old.
We didn’t think about young people with catastrophic injuries or sudden illnesses.
But sometimes things happened. We adapt, we develop new abilities.
New abilities require new ways of living. This is a typical 5 x 8 hallway bathroom. The homeowner, a 40-year-old male, had not been able to bathe in his home for over 2 years. His wife gave him a hose bath in their backyard.
This is a typical 5 x 8 hallway bathroom
Big problem. Simple solution.
This young male was injured in a diving accident when he was 16. Today, he is married and has a young daughter. What dad doesn’t want to get down on the floor and play with his daughter? This custom lift adjusts to the height of his chair, allowing him to safely and easy transfer to the lift.
Medical equipment can be pretty ugly. Who wants to show it off? We’re solving that problem with a line of furniture that puts medical equipment in its place.
Aging is inevitable. It happens while we’re living each day with no help from us at all.
We didn’t know when we were a chile how important staying at home would become.
1. I don’t want to stay at home. 2011 Quest Mobility Solutions, Inc.
2. Home is safe. 2011 Quest Mobility Solutions, Inc.
3. Home is family. 2011 Quest Mobility Solutions, Inc.
4. Injury and illness are ageless. 2011 Quest Mobility Solutions, Inc.
5. <ul><li>New abilities. </li></ul> 2011 Quest Mobility Solutions, Inc.
6. <ul><li>New ways of living. </li></ul> 2011 Quest Mobility Solutions, Inc.