2. Get = moment of changeI feel well.I get sickNow I am sick.Get is a moment of transition
3. Get = moment of changeI am not hungryI get hungryNow I am hungryI am in the carI get out (of the car)Now I am out of the car.I am in bedI get upNow I am up/out of bed.
4. In the boxget out of the boxNow the cat IS out of the box(He got out!)
5. Get = obtainI don’t have a penI get a penNow I have a penI don’t have a carI get a carNow I have a carI don’t have flowersI get flowersNow I have flowersI don’t have a catI get a catNow I have a cat
6. Get = obtain = have• I’ve got a beautiful car.• I’ve got 3 children• I’ve got everything I need.
7. Get = obtain• I got flowers for my birthday.• I got second prize in the gardeningcontest.• I got everything I needed for the trip.
8. have / obtained• I’ve got everything I need for the trip.• I got everything I needed for the trip
9. Get = change state• I got fat … now I got to get thin.• I got married.• I get dizzy when I drink champagne.• I get sad when I see children suffer
10. am - Get - amI am sitting. I get up I am standingup.I am doingnothingI get started I am workingI am in thestreetI get home I am home
11. Bit more complicatedGet involved:I didn’t want to get involved.Now I am involved.Get interested:I got interested in the new project. Now Iam... (creating, making..)