1. It all Began with a BEAN By Katie Mcky Chucking by Leah Hernandez
2. Introduction to the story <ul><li>“ All animals and people fart. Many things can make a fart.” </li></ul><ul><li>“ Beans can make a fart. So can raisins, cheese, potato chips, gum, eggs, and soda.” </li></ul><ul><li>“ Even swallowing too much air can make a fart!” </li></ul><ul><li>True story of what happened if everything and everyone farted at once…….. </li></ul>
7. Ace chips
9. Final day of school!
10. <ul><li>over half a million people decided to cook eggs for breakfast at the same time in all different kind of style… some were hard boiled ,some were sunny-side up or scrambled but every one was eaten! </li></ul>
11. <ul><li>The soft drink factory had a big spill! The factory was located up high up on a hill! Too bad for the children who were all in school, very unlucky for them, the soda poured right in to the beautiful river, where it seemed safe. Millions of fish swam right though it and took big cusps. </li></ul>
12. <ul><li>It got bad as it could, there a race was about to begin, the runners jogged into place and millions of people cheered, taking big breaths and the person with a starters pistol pulled the trigger. BANG! And that’s when it happened. </li></ul>
13. The flies and the pigeons and the cats and the dogs FARTED! The students farted and the teachers. Half a million people who were cleaning their egg dishes farted Million fish in the river farted Millions of people cheering for the runners farted Everyone and everything all farted at the same time!
14. <ul><li>Everything seemed fine fro a second but than dogs and cats jumped a little higher and pigeons pooped off roof tops and the runners finished their race in record time, even though there was no one to cheer them on at the finish line. It all went crazy, the blast from the gas wiped off the paint from cars and school buses, saddles were taken off horses backs on to the riders, kids on swings went all the way around three times. The blast blew the strips off the zebras and on to the zoo keeper and the lady's polka dotted dress went on to the zebra. The threads came off the teachers’ clothes and kids got to see principals underpants! The fish from the river was carried high in bubble of gas and popped in to peoples swimming pools. </li></ul><ul><li>The blast of gas passed but not the smell and people were buying clothes hangers for ten dollars to plug their noise with, the pigs plugged it’s snout with a cork and the elephant with the banana's. </li></ul><ul><li>Finally in the evening a mighty wind picked up and blew the gas away. So everything was back to normal again….but is it? When the wind blew away the gas it just went in to the other town…. </li></ul>