The tech and online video worlds are buzzing with news over HTML5 and what it means for video. But what does it mean for the world of e-commerce? In this Liveclicker webinar, we explore the ins and outs of HTML5 video to help e-commerce sites uncover what needs to be done to fully support HTML5 video. Among the topics covered:
- Should you adopt HTML5 video?
- HTML5 video: a technology, not a strategy
- HTML5 video explained
- HTML5 video adoption curves
- Desktop web browsers
- Mobile web browsers
- Email clients
- Challenges / Opportunities with HTML5 video
- State of HTML5 video codecs
- H.264, OGG Theora, WebM
- Legal issues w/patents/MPEG-LA
- HTML5 video v. Flash video - an objective look
- Benefits and drawbacks of using HTML5 video
- Many polls also included. For complete audio and video from the webinar, check out the following link:
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.