99 Conference, 2013
Friday 10 May 13
Belgian Beer Talk
Anton Repponen & Irene Pereyra
Fantasy Interactive
Ricardo Giraldi
B-Reel Products
Jaclyn Ciamillo
Hyper...
“ WHY PROMOTING THE VOLVO IF YOU CAN CHANGE IT. “
Anton Repponen & Irene Pereyra
Friday 10 May 13
“ 10% of our work is portfolio material.
The other 90% just pays the bills. “
Ricardo Giraldi
Friday 10 May 13
“ Feedback is often given at the end of
a project, almost never during. “
Jaclyn Ciamillo
Friday 10 May 13
“ In a few years, the tech startup scene will
be as important to NY as Wall Street. “
Elad Elrom
Friday 10 May 13
Friday 10 May 13
Friday 10 May 13
When inspiration strikes, ideas flow freely. But seeing
those ideas through to completion is another thing entirely.
That'...
If you are not in the arena & getting your ass kicked,
I don’t need your feedback.
Brené Brown
Friday 10 May 13
Empathy is powerful.
We’re in this together.
Tony Schwartz
Friday 10 May 13
The Obliger is motivated by accountability
and the desire to be a role model.
Gretchen Rubin
Friday 10 May 13
Push people to the intersection of
skills, interest & opportunities.
Scott Belsky
Friday 10 May 13
Storyboarding a milestone
helps defining your next steps.
Joe Gebia
Friday 10 May 13
If you can address your client’s true hopes, dreams and fears,
you become their trusted advisor.
Ramit Sethi
Friday 10 May...
Just fucking ship it.
Leah Busque
Friday 10 May 13
Making stuff happen is really fucking difficult!
Jane ni Dhulchaointigh
Friday 10 May 13
Only a few people & brands understand
how behavior is being seen.
Michael Wolf
Friday 10 May 13
Enjoy climbing.
Sebastian Thrun
Friday 10 May 13
Thanks!
Little Miss Robot
99 Conference 2013
Friday 10 May 13
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

99u 2013

320 views
245 views

Published on

Published in: Business, Technology
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
320
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
1
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
2
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

99u 2013

  1. 1. 99 Conference, 2013 Friday 10 May 13
  2. 2. Belgian Beer Talk Anton Repponen & Irene Pereyra Fantasy Interactive Ricardo Giraldi B-Reel Products Jaclyn Ciamillo Hyper Island Friday 10 May 13
  3. 3. “ WHY PROMOTING THE VOLVO IF YOU CAN CHANGE IT. “ Anton Repponen & Irene Pereyra Friday 10 May 13
  4. 4. “ 10% of our work is portfolio material. The other 90% just pays the bills. “ Ricardo Giraldi Friday 10 May 13
  5. 5. “ Feedback is often given at the end of a project, almost never during. “ Jaclyn Ciamillo Friday 10 May 13
  6. 6. “ In a few years, the tech startup scene will be as important to NY as Wall Street. “ Elad Elrom Friday 10 May 13
  7. 7. Friday 10 May 13
  8. 8. Friday 10 May 13
  9. 9. When inspiration strikes, ideas flow freely. But seeing those ideas through to completion is another thing entirely. That's why 99U focuses on the hard part: idea execution. Friday 10 May 13
  10. 10. If you are not in the arena & getting your ass kicked, I don’t need your feedback. Brené Brown Friday 10 May 13
  11. 11. Empathy is powerful. We’re in this together. Tony Schwartz Friday 10 May 13
  12. 12. The Obliger is motivated by accountability and the desire to be a role model. Gretchen Rubin Friday 10 May 13
  13. 13. Push people to the intersection of skills, interest & opportunities. Scott Belsky Friday 10 May 13
  14. 14. Storyboarding a milestone helps defining your next steps. Joe Gebia Friday 10 May 13
  15. 15. If you can address your client’s true hopes, dreams and fears, you become their trusted advisor. Ramit Sethi Friday 10 May 13
  16. 16. Just fucking ship it. Leah Busque Friday 10 May 13
  17. 17. Making stuff happen is really fucking difficult! Jane ni Dhulchaointigh Friday 10 May 13
  18. 18. Only a few people & brands understand how behavior is being seen. Michael Wolf Friday 10 May 13
  19. 19. Enjoy climbing. Sebastian Thrun Friday 10 May 13
  20. 20. Thanks! Little Miss Robot 99 Conference 2013 Friday 10 May 13

×