Your SlideShare is downloading. ×
0
99Conference Recap, May 2013
99Conference Recap, May 2013
99Conference Recap, May 2013
99Conference Recap, May 2013
99Conference Recap, May 2013
99Conference Recap, May 2013
99Conference Recap, May 2013
99Conference Recap, May 2013
99Conference Recap, May 2013
99Conference Recap, May 2013
99Conference Recap, May 2013
99Conference Recap, May 2013
99Conference Recap, May 2013
99Conference Recap, May 2013
99Conference Recap, May 2013
99Conference Recap, May 2013
99Conference Recap, May 2013
99Conference Recap, May 2013
99Conference Recap, May 2013
99Conference Recap, May 2013
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Thanks for flagging this SlideShare!

Oops! An error has occurred.

×
Saving this for later? Get the SlideShare app to save on your phone or tablet. Read anywhere, anytime – even offline.
Text the download link to your phone
Standard text messaging rates apply

99Conference Recap, May 2013

178

Published on

Review of our trip to 99Conference in New York.

Review of our trip to 99Conference in New York.

Published in: Technology, Business
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
178
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
3
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

Report content
Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. 99 Conference, 2013 Friday 10 May 13
  • 2. Belgian Beer Talk Anton Repponen & Irene Pereyra Fantasy Interactive Ricardo Giraldi B-Reel Products Jaclyn Ciamillo Hyper Island Friday 10 May 13
  • 3. “ WHY PROMOTING THE VOLVO IF YOU CAN CHANGE IT. “ Anton Repponen & Irene Pereyra Friday 10 May 13
  • 4. “ 10% of our work is portfolio material. The other 90% just pays the bills. “ Ricardo Giraldi Friday 10 May 13
  • 5. “ Feedback is often given at the end of a project, almost never during. “ Jaclyn Ciamillo Friday 10 May 13
  • 6. “ In a few years, the tech startup scene will be as important to NY as Wall Street. “ Elad Elrom Friday 10 May 13
  • 7. Friday 10 May 13
  • 8. Friday 10 May 13
  • 9. When inspiration strikes, ideas flow freely. But seeing those ideas through to completion is another thing entirely. That's why 99U focuses on the hard part: idea execution. Friday 10 May 13
  • 10. If you are not in the arena & getting your ass kicked, I don’t need your feedback. Brené Brown Friday 10 May 13
  • 11. Empathy is powerful. We’re in this together. Tony Schwartz Friday 10 May 13
  • 12. The Obliger is motivated by accountability and the desire to be a role model. Gretchen Rubin Friday 10 May 13
  • 13. Push people to the intersection of skills, interest & opportunities. Scott Belsky Friday 10 May 13
  • 14. Storyboarding a milestone helps defining your next steps. Joe Gebia Friday 10 May 13
  • 15. If you can address your client’s true hopes, dreams and fears, you become their trusted advisor. Ramit Sethi Friday 10 May 13
  • 16. Just fucking ship it. Leah Busque Friday 10 May 13
  • 17. Making stuff happen is really fucking difficult! Jane ni Dhulchaointigh Friday 10 May 13
  • 18. Only a few people & brands understand how behavior is being seen. Michael Wolf Friday 10 May 13
  • 19. Enjoy climbing. Sebastian Thrun Friday 10 May 13
  • 20. Thanks! Little Miss Robot 99 Conference 2013 Friday 10 May 13

×