When you learn that the husband cheated,the partner you built your life around wasunfaithful to you, the sense of betrayal canbe almost unbearable. In a single moment,you are ripped from the life that you knewand have felt safe in.
Your relationship and marriage was animportant foundation for your life. Now itfeels like its all gone. What can youpossibly do?
?Is She Better Than Me This is one of the first agonizing questions and negative thoughts that posses you all day. Thoughts that are causing you to doubt yourself and your self-worth. Generally, the person your husband cheated with is not:• A bedroom goddess• Better personality• More talented• Or anything "better" than you
• However, if you look at some of the reasons for why someone cheated, you don’t usually hear, “Well, she was just really hot” or “She could clean the kitchen like no one else.” Most of the time, the cheater can’t give any reason that could even remotely validate his brainless choice.
But enough about your cheatingspouse. Let’s move on to you,and what your deeper needs are,today and in the future.
What YOU Should do Next• When everything you counted on has been shattered by cheating, you may feel that you actually have to start your life from the beginning. These are critical and emergency steps you need to take – to start your life from scratch, rediscover who you really are and move forward in your life. A life where YOUR needs and wants are taken into account.
Step 1: Face the Pain• You are in a world of hurt right now. The emotional pain is no less than physical pain. In fact, it can be more so. At least with physical pain, you can take a pill to deal with it later.
• Its the emotional pain you cant ignore or escape from. The thoughts are quickly becoming obsessive in nature and they haunt you all day. Although it sounds too painful, you must face the pain. You have to deal with it and define the emotions you are feeling. Yes, it will be uncomfortable, but acknowledgment is the way toward acceptance that you are going through hell, and that will lead to healing.
Step 2: Take Time to Gain Perspective• Most of affair victims admit to being haunted by the thought that the other woman has to be somehow better than they are. The self-talk in your head can turn quite nasty upon learning of an affair. Added to that, most cheaters are not very keen on giving all the details that you want to know about the affair, which leads to more stress on your part.
• It’s going to take a stretch of time to work through these painful thoughts and deal with the negative chatter going on in your mind. Your perspective is "damaged"— accept that right now, it happens to everyone. You will get back your "normal" perspective with time.
Step 3: Draft a Relief Plan• Acknowledgement and acceptance of painful emotions and thoughts is only part of the healing process. You don’t need all that negativity to sit inside of you, rotting in your stomach and in your heart. You have to process this negativity to get rid of it.
• Plan for frequent “relief” breaks: lunches with close friends and relatives, exercise, keep busy and get out of the house as much as you possibly can.
• The point is you need to always remember that there is a whole world outside of your internal pain—and that you can once more feel a part of that world. You are not a member of a misery club. Get immediate help right now and survive the affair.
to Get immediate Help Click Here !Right Now Heres what you need to know right now to survive an affair after your husband cheated on you...• How to start the healing process after someone cheated on you• How to take control of your emotions and stay sane• How to get the images out of your mind• How to talk about the details of they cheated• Why infidelity happened and how to prevent it from happening again• Steps for restoring the trust back into the relationship
• You can find all of this in Dr. Frank Gunzburgs 7-step FREE "surviving an affair" email course• Click Here to Get immediate Help Right Now!