1. Why This Blog Rocks – By Lisa Buben of Inspire to Thrive
2. So Easy to Read – Even a Baby Could Read!There is nothing better than an easy toread blog.Clear, crisp format and text – easy onanyone’s eyes.Big text headlines, you can quickly tellwhat each post is about.Image courtesy of imagerymajestic at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
3. You Can Focus on the Posts and Not the Sidebar TrashA nice clean sidebar, so your eyescan focus on the written words.A clean sidebar means easier toread posts – and isn’t that what youwant?No nasty pop-ups on the posts tointerfere with your blog reading.Image courtesy of adamr at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
4. Language You Can Understand – and Not Need a BlogDegree to Understand!Easy to read and understand.No need to look up each word tounderstand what Ste is saying in hisblog posts.Informative information with languageyou can understand.Image courtesy of Stuart Mills at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
5. Dukeo Posts Daily and Sometimes More!Ste’s content is always fresh as he posts often.You will never be waiting for more posts fromDukeo.com to come along.Subscribe to his blog and you’ll be kept informed- day in and day out!Image courtesy of David Castillo Dominici at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
6. The About Me Page Tells You All About Ste and His BlogSte’s about me page is awesome – ittells you all about Ste and his blog.Ste shows some testimonials – whatothers are saying about Ste and hisblog.He doesn’t brag – he keeps it simple!