Be the first to like this
The Center for Compassionate Touch LLC invites you to join us for this fascinating hour-long exploration into the world of Aromatherapy and it's use for special populations-not only those in later life stages-but for those facing all sorts of life challenges.
Evolutionarily, smell is the most ancient of all the senses. This sense allows for the identification of food, mates, and predators. It also provides warning of danger, and sensual pleasure.
The use of aromatherapy is truly a wholistic form of health care, as is addresses body, mind, and spirit. It also connects us with nature via the plants from which the oils were made.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants shall be able to:
1. describe how smelling an essential oil can impact the brain
2. name at least two essential oils or blends to encourage sleep
3. discuss why aromatherapy is considered holistic
4. identify at least two essential oils or blends effective in relief of pain
5. list two common methods of using essential oils