You have all these FREE tools that allow you to collaborate with other educators out there – some of which are already doing this for their students. Whether they are available to you in your district or not they ARE available to YOU. You can help your students acquire the skills they need to be successful in the 21 st Century.
1. "In Tune" with your Personal Learning Network (PLN) Lisa Thumann Sr. Specialist in Technology Education CMSCE, Rutgers University http://thumannresources.com October 13, 2009
3. IDEA Light Bulb from Outsanity Photos Photostream on Flickr
4. Narrow it Down : <ul><li> </li></ul><ul><li>6-8 things to do Cross out 1/2 Share 2 </li></ul><ul><li>Tell 1 </li></ul><ul><li>& </li></ul><ul><li>why </li></ul>
5. Visualize It Life Through Rose Coloured Glasses from pangalactic gargleblaster Photostream on Flickr
6. Tell the story (past tense) <ul><li>Resolution </li></ul>Beginning Rising Action Conflict Climax Falling Action Ending Characters & Setting Roller Coaster from ken ratcliff's photostream on Flickr