1. A Nationally designated data y g centreA Centre of Excellence based inthe Faculty of HumanitiesAn organisation of uniquely skilledexpertsA provider of world-class world- data andinformation resources to supportresearch, learning and teachingresearch
2. Locate rich primary data ESDS International | Landmap |Census Dissemination Unit
3. Access quality research materialsZetoc| UK PubMed Central | JISCJournal Archives | JISC Historic Books
4. Supporting learning and teachingJorum|Hairdressing Training | Hair.net
5. Search for items held in UK Librariesand ArchivesCopac| Archives Hub
6. Projects &Innovations
7. "The SCARLET project will allow studentsto utilize cutting-edge digital technology cutting edgewhen researching five-hundred-year-oldbooks... I hope it will be a huge stepforward in terms both of evidence-based learning practice and the studentexperience."experience "Dr G Guyda Armstrong, The University ofManchester
8. In collaboration with the JISCCollections, JUSP is providing a"one-stop"one stop shop" for libraries to view, viewdownload and analyse theirjournal usage reports.
9. Funded by the ESRC and the ONS, theCAIRD3 project is aiming to make the jCensus easier to use by working withmultidimensional data sets.
10. "Its vital to help users of the Census to It sexpress their needs in simple terms andso swiftly find what they want, withoutspecialist knowledge… p gthe Infuse project has alreadymade great progress towardsremoving barriers to access." accessKeith Dugmore, DemographicDecisions Ltd
11. The Copac Activity Data project isexploring how library circulationdata can support research bysurfacing underused library materialsthrough recommendations.
12. Landmaps satellite images, whichcan measure and map featuresaccurately, even in cloudy conditions,are helping Morecambe BaySearch and Rescue locate dangerzones.