LinkedIn reveals Most Engaged UK Marketers in 2013
LinkedIn’s Most Engaged Marketer 2013 highlights the UK marketers that are using the platform to their best advantage. These marketers are not only crafting their own personal professional brand but are exceptional advocates for the companies they work for.
LinkedIn recently passed the 259 million member mark, continuing its growth as the world’s largest professional online audience, and as a platform for marketers to build their own careers by accessing the latest industry insights, influencing their network, and connecting with new clients.
We wanted to see which UK marketers were most engaged on LinkedIn and so, for the second year running, we took the more than 10,000 LinkedIn members in the marketing function at FTSE 100 companies, and looked at a range of indicators of how engaged they are on LinkedIn, beyond simply number of connections.
We looked at metrics including recent growth in new connections, average visits to the site, the number of different parts of LinkedIn.com they engage with, Groups joined, companies followed and social actions such as number of shares, likes and comments.
The result is a snapshot of the UK’s most engaged and influential marketers on LinkedIn, spanning consumer and b2b. Between them they represent sectors ranging from finance to hotel groups, and major brands from B&Q to Nurofen.
To find out how you can begin to make more of your professional network in your career, check out these top tips.
Please join us in congratulating your peers who are deriving the most value from LinkedIn in their careers.
The 10 Most Engaged FTSE 100 Marketers on LinkedIn
- Marco Augugliaro, Digital Media, Reckitt Benckiser
- Paul Hudson, Global Marketing Consultant, RSA
- Claire Whitehead, former Head of Global Brand Strategy & Marketing, InterContinental Hotel Groups
- Craig Chadburn, Social Media Manager, BT
- Marghaid Howie, Chartered Marketer, Capita
- Americo Campos Silva, Global Media Manager, Shell
- Vinne Schifferstein Vidal, Market Development Director, Pearson plc.
- George Cairns, Acting Head of Digital Marketing Strategy, Lloyds
- Jon Coulson, Marketing Consultant, B&Q
- Rebecca Heptinstall, Social Media Manager, Financial Times