• Share
  • Email
  • Embed
  • Like
  • Private Content
How Air New Zealand Reinvented Their Talent Acquisition Business Talent Connect Sydney 2014
 

How Air New Zealand Reinvented Their Talent Acquisition Business Talent Connect Sydney 2014

on

  • 1,021 views

Transforming your recruitment process from reactive to proactive is not a change that just happens, it's a journey. Angela Farrelly from Air New Zealand shares tips from her experience, and ultimately ...

Transforming your recruitment process from reactive to proactive is not a change that just happens, it's a journey. Angela Farrelly from Air New Zealand shares tips from her experience, and ultimately accelerate your own success.

Learn more about LinkedIn Talent Solutions: http://linkd.in/1bgERGj
Subscribe to the LinkedIn Talent Blog: http://linkd.in/18yp4Cg
Follow the LinkedIn company page: http://linkd.in/1f39JyH
Tweet with us: http://bit.ly/HireOnLinkedIn

Statistics

Views

Total Views
1,021
Views on SlideShare
986
Embed Views
35

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
18
Comments
0

5 Embeds 35

http://www.linkedin.com 23
https://www.linkedin.com 8
http://www.slideee.com 2
http://m.checkin.linkedinlabs.com 1
https://m.checkin.linkedinlabs.com 1

Accessibility

Categories

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Microsoft PowerPoint

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

    How Air New Zealand Reinvented Their Talent Acquisition Business Talent Connect Sydney 2014 How Air New Zealand Reinvented Their Talent Acquisition Business Talent Connect Sydney 2014 Presentation Transcript

    • Angela Farrelly Strategy Manager Talent Acquisition Air New Zealand How Air New Zealand Reinvented Their Talent Acquisition Business
    • #intalent Why Proactive?
    • #intalent
    • #intalent
    • #intalent
    • #intalent
    • #intalent Greater Accessibility to Talent Perfect blend of HR & Marketing
    • #intalent Air New Zealand Story
    • #intalent ADKAR A Awareness of the need for change D Desire to participate and support the change K Knowledge on how to change A Ability to implement required skills and behaviours R Reinforcement to sustain the change
    • #intalent
    • #intalent
    • #intalent To step change people’s capability you have to DO something DIFFERENT. That's why it is so complicated. – Angela Farrelly
    • #intalent People Capability – Pillar 1
    • #intalent Best candidate or best applicant? 79% of working professionals around the world are considered passive candidates. The other 21% are actively seeking a job.
    • #intalent Candidate experience Pillar 2 Our new candidate journey Digital & Social Media Careers.airnz.co.nz Targeted attraction strategies Advertising Events Referrals Networks
    • #intalent Talent Pipelines LinkedIn Passive SnapHire Active
    • #intalent Technology Enablers Pillar 4 Social Media Channels LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Youtube Partner Programmes Training Providers Education Providers WINZ/Govt Agencies Direct Media Channels Job Boards Print media Ambient Database Comms Email Alerts Hi-Flyer Newsletter Candidate Care Progammes The Korunet Policy Information and Advice MyCareer Career Pathways Preferences questionnaire SNAPHIRE DATABASE CAREER SITE ACTIVE CANDIDATE CHANNELS INTERNAL CHANNELS PASSIVE CANDIDATE CHANNELS
    • #intalent January – December 2013 New CEO New Strategy Company Restructure New Chief People Officer HR Restructure New GM Sourcing & Leadership New Head of Talent Evolution of the Strategy New TA Leadership team
    • #intalent CEO CPO GM Head of Talent Acquisition Strategic Sourcing Leader Systems & Reporting TL Volume TL Specialist TL
    • #intalent CEO CPO GM HTA Strategy Manager Strategy Employment Brand Exec Recruitment Systems & Reporting TL Systems Reporting Vetting Ops TL Volume Recruitment Corp TL Corporate Recruitment Tech TL Engineering, Technical & Pilot Recruitment
    • #intalent 2011 joined Air NZ Implement change 2012 Cost cutting restructure New CEO Jan 2013 2013 business restructure New CPO New GM New HTA 2014 Evolution of TA Strategy Journey in milestones What’s Next?
    • #intalent Talent Acquisition Strategic Model To achieve great performance, the Talent Acquisition team will need to focus on seven key areas Delivery & Process improvement Search Engine Enabled by Technology Talent Brand Capability Channel & Selection Architecture Integration & Workforce Planning
    • #intalent
    • #intalent Key take outs  Change is constant  It’s hard work  Get buy in from everyone  Customer Acquisition same as Talent Acquisition, if you don’t understand – get marketing to help you  Don’t do it alone