2. CurrentLarge seller of bras, underwear, lingerie, pajamasHas other lines of beauty products, clothing, swimwear, and shoes.Created Victoria’s Secret Pink: a line for teenage girls. Comfy and cute.
3. Goals & ChallengesGoals Challenges• Create higher profit • Getting more• Increase repeat customers buyers • New and innovated products
4. INNOVATIVE IDEA VICTORIA’S SECRET PLUSA sexy line of intimates and pajamas for plus size women
5. Get the Message Out? With so many followers.. • Use all Twitter Accounts • Regular posts on Facebook Pages • Put previews in catalogue • Use Google AdWords • Buzz
7. Why Will VSP Succeed?Look at Victoria’s Secret Pink!So many loyal customers alreadySuch a popular and well- known brand
8. Lets Talk MoneyGoal is to increase sales by 10 percentCurrent Sales - $5 billionOperating costs - $1 B
9. Budget$25 million for start up of an integrated marketing program
10. Timeline• December 2011– February 2012: Design and create new products• March 2012: Post about upcoming line on Facebook and Twitter continuously• April 2012: Have images and products “coming soon” in catalogue• July 2012: Create final buzz during Semi- Annual Sale• August 2012: Launch Victoria’s Secret Plus