1. Tools to Build aSchool Librarian’sPLN  Linda Dougherty  Northwest High School  Northwest R-I School District  Twitter @ljdougherty  Blog lindajdougherty.com  MASL 2012 http://ow.ly/ar1nk
9. SearchFeatured Binders CopyBinders EasyTutorials Google Searchto MakeBinders
10. Diigo Educator Accounts• Student accounts for an entire class with just a few clicks (and student email addresses are optional for account creation)• Students of the same class are automatically set up as a Diigo group so they can start using all the benefits that a Diigo group provides, such as group bookmarks and annotations, and group forums.• Privacy settings of student accounts are pre-set so that only teachers and classmates can communicate with them.• Ads presented to student account users are limited to education-related sponsors.
11. DropboxClick this Dropbox link to sign up!http://db.tt/hxGfsor
15. EdcampKC - November 10,2012 @ Lee Summit NorthHigh SchoolEdcampSTL
16. CSDVLC - ISTE SIGMS
17. The TL Virtual Cafe is committed tocreating conversations about teacher- librarians, educational technology, and collaborative connections to facilitate meaningful and lifelong learning skills.
18. Advocacy – Use Your Voice.Tell your story
19. Elevator Message or Library Story1. Dear ____________2. Please support………..3. Make 1 to 2 bullets of talking points.4. Short paragraph of a student-centered story/anecdote.5. Emphasize the value of school libraries to K-12 students..providing equitable library services, improving academic achievement..6. Thank you’s.7. Make sure you have your title, address, and email.
20. Works CitedJones, Gwyneth. "Twitter: To Follow, To Listen, To Learn& To Lead." The Daing Librarian. 26 Nov. 2010. Web.17 Apr. 2011.<http://www.thedaringlibrarian.com/2010/11/twitter-to-follow-to-listen-to-learn-to.html>."Informania." Informania. Web. 22 Apr. 2012.<http://informania.wordpress.com/2012/04/15/infographic-monthly-library-report/>.