What is an Infographic?
According to Dave Gray’s Blog
Communication Nation, an infographic:
1. is a visual explanation that helps you more easily
understand, find or do something.
2. is visual, and when necessary, integrates words and
pictures in a fluid, dynamic way.
3. stands alone and is completely self-explanatory.
4. reveals information that was formerly hidden or
5. makes possible faster, more consistent
6. is universally understandable.
Why use Infographics?
Helps visualize data
More appealing and persuading
Help teach a concept using a single image
Helpful for visual learners
Examples of Infrographics
Examples of Infographics