2. What is an Infographic?
According to Dave Gray’s Blog
Communication Nation, an infographic:
1. is a visual explanation that helps you more easily
understand, find or do something.
2. is visual, and when necessary, integrates words and
pictures in a fluid, dynamic way.
3. stands alone and is completely self-explanatory.
4. reveals information that was formerly hidden or
5. makes possible faster, more consistent
6. is universally understandable.
3. Why use Infographics?
 Helps visualize data
 More appealing and persuading
 Help teach a concept using a single image
 Helpful for visual learners
4. Examples of Infrographics
5. Examples of Infographics