Master Bouquet has a fresh fruit bouquet to make any occasion special - from birthdays, anniversaries and
congratulations to business events and client gifts. Our bouquets are made fresh with premium fruit arranged
in a variety of stunning displays. Customers can visit our website and order online or via phone. Each bouquet
can be complemented with chocolate dipped fruit including dipped strawberries, dipped pineapple
daisies, dipped banana slices, dipped Granny Smith apple wedges and more! Make every occasion special
At “Master Bouquet” Our Mission is simply to WOW you! We live by this mission
statement every day to ensure that we WOW each and every customer.
Master Bouquet have a fresh fruit bouquet to make any occasion special,
These bouquets are made fresh with premium fruit arranged in a variety of
stunning displays. Our Fruit Variety includes:
And many more.
• For giving a truly heartfelt gift, presentation is everything.
• Leave a lasting and positive impression on the recipient.
• Creatively designed fresh fruit arrangements are always fresh, and always delicious.
• Our fruit meets highest standards of quality, including size, appearance and freshness.
We never wanted to compromise on quality so we adopted value based pricing.
Our prices are reasonable as compare to the quality we provide.
Following is the price list of all of our products:
We are allocating the budget of approx. Rs. 10 million on our advertisement plan to
Stay at top in market to make our brand as a “Brand of the year”
• We planned to make our product available in posh areas of (Karachi and Lahore)
and extend our business gradually by opening franchises all over Pakistan.
• We want all of our stores to be fun, fresh, and inviting just like our products,
with beautiful décor and a friendly atmosphere.
• Even if there is no store in your area, we will deliver our fresh fruit bouquets
at your door step.
Since our product is cater to a unique clientele, therefore we advertise
• Selected Magazines
• Distribution of Brochures
• Kiosks at malls and markets in elite class areas
• Online promotion (Facebook, Yahoo, Google)
• CSR ( celebration & arrangements of World’s days)
Our product based on all four segments, which are mention below,
Geographic Segmentation :• World region
Demographic Segmentation:• Age
• Family life cycle
All age group
Married & Unmarried
30,000 & above
Psychographic Segmentation:• Social Class
Middle and Upper class
Achievers and Sophisticated
Behavioural Segmentation:• Occasion
• Loyalty Status
• Readiness Stage
• Attitude towards brand
Karachi and Lahore
Quality, Taste, Flavors and Status
Strong & Absolute
Desirous, Intending to buy
We are targeting those people who are status conscious and socially
interactive. These people are sweet lovers but health conscious as well
and love to eat healthy and hygienic dessert. Majority of the people,
who have been targeted, live in the areas of Defence, Clifton,
P.E.C.H.S. and Gulshan.
Normal trend of greetings include flower bouquets, cakes, sweets etc.
As compare to alternatives available in market our product is different
in terms of creative designing, hygiene, low in calories with no fats and
cholesterol, all fruit products are ideal for health conscious consumers.
We are going to position ourselves as the best in market in terms of Quality,
Taste and Flavors. The position of our product in the mind of the customer
is that our product always consists of fresh fruits without artificial flavors,
irresistible to eat.
All organizations should understand their operating environment as it
allows them to take advantage of the opportunities and minimize threats.
The following analysis illustrates the environment of Pakistan in which
Fruit Full Greetings will be operating:
Experienced and quality management.
Strong Ethical value (culture and heritage)
Strong supply line
Strong financial position
Quality & variety
Effective & attractive packaging
High quality man power
High prices of the product
Not able to preserve for long time
• To build our brand image through quality
• To team up with renowned event management companies
• Expansion in other areas of country
• Increasing fruit prices due to inflation
• Political conditions in the country may be obstacle to import
• Develop a website that effectively reflects the main positioning statement.
• E-Marketing (Emails & SMS)
• Word of mouth and personal conacts.
• Flyers with Newspapers & Utility Bills.
• Market Development (Expand business to major cities of Pakistan)
• Product Development (Develop new products like Fruit Ice-creams,
Fresh Fruit Juices etc.)
• Diversification (Jump in to Bakery items & Confectionary)