Thu 6 March, 11:15am, Milosz Wasilewski
LCA14-405: Creating test plan
• Define testing strategy
• Define testing scope
• Define defect reporting channels
• Define result reporting channels
Why create a Test Plan
• What is the frequency of testing
• Are the tests automated only?
• If there is a need for manual testing, how to organize it?
• Is the testing scope different for different builds?
• What to test (features)?
• What not to test?
• Which builds to test?
• Is the testing scope identical for all builds?
• What to do when defect is detected?
• How the bugs are triaged?
• What happens if critical/blocker defect is found?
• Result reporting is essential to SW testing
• Results have to be delivered in an easy and
• Single results vs. results over time
• Reporting channels
• email notification
More about Linaro Connect: http://connect.linaro.org
More about Linaro: http://www.linaro.org/about/
More about Linaro engineering: http://www.linaro.org/engineering/
Linaro members: www.linaro.org/members
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.