View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
BAIT2164 COMPUTER NETWORKS
1. Describe the link-state operation used in OSPF.
2. Explain the FIVE (5) types of OSPF packets.
3. What is the use of hello packet and dead interval?
4. What is the purpose of DR and BDR election in a multi-access network?
5. Differentiate OSPFv2 and OSPFv3.
6. Describe the router ID order of precedence in OSPFv3.
7. Describe the following data structure for OSPF in term of its function and
table required, and name ONE (1) command to display each data structure in
a. Adjacency database
b. Link-state database
c. Forwarding database