1. Online Mma Training - Recurring DownloadDownload Online Mma Training - Recurring DownloadNo Full, cracked, free download, full download, email validation, nulled, review,key, keygen, serial no, serial number, serial code, patched, seo download,plugin, plug in, wordpress, blogspot.com, wordpress.com, socialbookmarking, web 2.0"Very comprehensive breakdown of Muay Thai techniques, physiology, & kinesiology of the combinations."- Renzo Gracie Academy"Damage Control MMA online courses are worth it. I thought I knew everything, and these guys totally turned my world upside-down. All the littledetails stepped my game up two or three hundred percent."- Jake "The Snake" Paul(3x Gladiator Challenge Champ)"I learn something every time I come here."- Brandon "The Murderer" Melendez(The Ultimate Fighter Quarter Finalist)From: Coaches Brian Yamaskaki & Brandon KiserDear Friend,Are you ready to start your own training program, or perhaps start an MMA training club with friends?The Damage Control MMA online academy has all of the instruction you need.In addition to a library of around 300 technique videos with more added weekly, members also have direct access to instructors to request specifictechniques or upload fight/training videos for helpful feedback.Check out this sample video for detailed instruction on how to finish an opponent with the Anaconda Throw "Quick Kill".No matter how much you love MMA, it can be difficult to find the time or money to train as hard as you want.Gyms have limited hours or might be too far awaySeminars & private lessons can be expensiveBooks & DVD cant give you feedback to yourquestionsBut now you can have 24/7 access to unlimited training for a fraction of the cost of an MMA gym membership."Ive been trained by the best in the world, but coaches Brian & Brandon always have new insights into the fight game to teach me."- Cade "Sakit" Anderson(Coached Randy Couture)"Your online training program is great. I currently teach Jeet Kune Do and Filipino martial arts and am trying to up my groundwork and clinch game.Your site has been extremely helpful in that."- Jay Gaule(Martial Arts Instructor in UK)"I continue my training with Coach Kiser of Damage Control MMA for many reasons, but mostly because he understands the whole package of MMAand not just a specific art."- Kyacey Uscola(The Ultimate Fighter 11 Contestant)"The online training is very good. A lot of good concepts rather than just technique."
2. - Luke Gregory(Oklahoma, USA)We are coaches Brian Yamasaki & Brandon Kiser, professional MMA instructors for over 10 years, and were excited that youre taking a huge stepin developing your MMA training.You may recognize us from dozens of televised appearances on various TV stations around the world.Or perhaps from our popular training videos on YouTube that have received over two million views.Weve trained for many years, and continue to train with the worlds best instructors in fighting arts such as: BoxingBrazilian Jiu JitsuCombatSubmission WrestlingCatch-As-Catch-Can WrestlingMuay ThaiMixed Martial ArtsTogether weve coached and cornered fighters at all levels. From local amateur events to huge promotions like Bodog, UFC, and IFL.Weve shared a lot of good information, but have saved our most treasured techniques for our loyal private students.For the first time ever, were making it easy for anyone to learn MMA with access to our vast library of fighting technique videos, with new onesadded every week.You would probably spend more on gas each month driving back and forth to an MMA gym, than our low monthly fee.And with our discounted annual subscription, you can get 12 months of training for less than the cost of 1 months tuition at many gyms. Instant victory with 4 different quick-kill takedowns that go directly to submissions. Brutal locks that make them tap in pain even when youre in the most vulnerable position. Master octagon control with our essential footwork drills. Drastically reduce your risk of getting KOed with 3 critical tips. Destroy "technique inbreeding" by introducing new moves to your training partners. Learn how to improvise new, unseen chokes through a method proven to win cage fights. Be unmountable with 9 different Houdini escapes to handle any energy thrown at you.We invested hundreds of hours and spared no expense in creating a structured series of videos that will teach you all aspects of MMA, includingmany techniques that only the most advanced pro fighters use. Books - Cant see tempo, flow, and other detailed information that video provides. DVDs - No automatic updates of new techniques and you cant ask questions. YouTube - No comprehensive, structured program. Lots of junk to sort through. Damage Control MMA - Tons of video. Constantly updated. Direct access to instructors.In addition to 24/7 access from your computer or laptop, we just upgraded our technology so you can view our massive library of training videos fromyour Smart Phone or iPad.Supported Mobile Devices: iPhone CompatibleiPhone, iPod Touch & iPadBlackberryAndroidPalm PreNow you can study the latest MMA techniques while waiting in line, commuting to work, from ahotel room, or anywhere your smart phone or iPad has access to the internet.The legendary Renzo Gracie BJJ Academy had this to say about our online training articleand series of videos on Muay Thai Leg Kicks for MMA: "Very comprehensive breakdownof Muay Thai techniques, physiology, & kinesiology of the combinations."- Renzo Gracie AcademyWorld class Muay Thai instructor, Cade "Sakit" Anderson, led Randy Couture out of retirement and into a Heavyweight Title belt in UFC 68. If youlisten to Randys televised post-fight interview, he gives a shout out to Cade for teaching and drilling the winning combination with him. "Imextremely proud to say that both Brandon and Brian are my close personal friends, and a constant inspiration in everything I do. The humility, insight,and adaptability these two offer is unparalleled.Because these two are such an effective team, I always make sure to drop into their gym and watch the online videos every chance I get.Ive been blessed to be able to be part of the Damage Control MMA team and always offer my services to them any chance I get. Ive been trained bythe best in the world but Brian and Brandon always have new techniques and insights into the fight game to teach me."- Cade "Sakit" Anderson(Muay Thai instructor at top gyms including Legends & Xtreme Couture)
3. Members from all over the world subscribe to our training program and rave about how effective our training is.Here are some of the reasons why they love being a Damage Control MMA member, and why you will too: Own your training partners with moves theyre not expecting. Understand MMA theory and strategy, not just techniques. Train on your own schedule with 24/7 access. Save hundreds of dollars in gym membership fees. Stop wasting time searching YouTube for individual moves. Develop a complete MMA game through our structured program. Kick butt in Wrestling, Boxing, Muay Thai, & Jiu-Jitsu. Get answers to questions with direct access to pro instructors.Together weve coached and cornered fighters at all levels. From local amateur events to huge promotions like UFC, Bodog, and IFL. This is whatthe pros have to say about our training:Kyacey UscolaThe Ultimate Fighter (Season 11) ContestantProfessional Fighter in Bodog, KOTC, & Sport FightBrandon Kiser (center right) cornering for Former Bodog Fighter Kyacey Uscola (center left), with Gladiator Challenge Champion Jake Paul (far left)and Former WEC Champion Uriah Faber (far right)."I continue my training with Brandon Kiser of Damage Control MMA because he understands me as a fighter. I enjoy training with him for manyreasons but mostly because he understands the whole package of MMA and not just a specific art or two.He also understands fighters on a psychological level because he was a fighter. Only someone who has fought can really understand the bondfighters have, particularly the successful ones..."- Kyacey Uscola(Competitor on The Ultimate Fighter 11)Brandon "The Murderer" MelendezThe Ultimate Fighter Quarter FinalistUFC veteran Brandon shares his thoughts on why he feels training with Brian and Brandon is so effective.Jake Paul3X Gladiator Challenge Welterweight ChampionJake discusses his various belts as well as his thoughts on the advantages of online training and the technical details and knowledge Brian andBrandon are able to share.We love the excitement of training and cornering our pro athletes, but we are just as passionate about sharing our techniques with regular guys wholove the sport as much as we do.Here is what some of our members have to say about training online with us:Jay GauleMartial Arts Instructor in UK"Your website is great. I currently teach Jeet Kune Do and Filipino martial arts and am trying to up my groundwork and clinch game. Your site hasbeen extremely helpful in that."Alexia BartlingParalegal in USA
4. "Ill be joining a kickboxing gym in a few months, and the Damage Control MMA online training has been a great resource in preparing me. It givesme confidence that Ill show up for my first day with a solid background and an understanding of the basics.I love the forum with access to the instructors and other more experienced members."Brian SauerAssistant Professor of Epidemiology at the University Utah"I wanted to join an MMA gym, but was intimidated since I was in my mid 30s. As a university professor, I was also concerned about showing up towork with black eyes and broken noses. Im so happy I found Damage Control MMA, and am able to train under Brian and Brandon.They are intuitive and knowledgeable coaches. They focus on technique and its practical application. If you think you want to learn Muay Thai orcombat submission wrestling then I encourage you to give this online training a try ¨C you won¡¯t regret it."Aaron OkuraAmateur MMA Fighter"The techniques shown here at Damage Control MMA helped me achieve a 3-0 MMA record.The videos are packed with details, and the multiple camera angles are extremely effective in helping me learn."Luke GregoryOklahoma, USA"The website and online training is very good. A lot of good concepts rather than just technique."Kyle GrealisNaples, Florida"As a member of your online MMA academy, I truly appreciate how yall break down the nuances and minute details of every move.Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication. It would be an honor if you selected my email to use as testimony!"If you cant find what youre looking for on our site, just ask for it. We enjoy filming instructional requests from members, and do it constantly.A sample of our Library of Techniques is listed below. New techniques, articles, theories, and or drills are added every week and we now havearound 300 videos.mma training videosYou can expect to pay between $80 to $150 a month for an MMA gym membership. You get 24/7 access for only $19.95 $9.95 a month.Sign up today and get your membership for only $9.95/month. Thats a 50% SAVINGS off the regular price that many of our members are currentlypaying. If for any reason you are not satisfied, well give you all your money back.If at anytime you no longer wish to continue, you can easily unsubscribe with no further obligation, and the free bonuses are yours to keep.WARNING: The techniques taught in our program can be extremely dangerous. Please use caution and take care of your training partner. Bysigning up, you agree that you will use the training info solely at your own risk and that Damage Control MMA and their affiliates bear no liability.Consult a doctor before starting any training program.Your initial charge will be $9.95.You will then be charged $9.95/month.Your initial charge will be $89.75.Future payments of $89.75 will be billed annually.**You can quickly and easily cancel at any time and the bonuses are yours free to keep**Thank you,P.S. We fully stand behind our product. With our money back guarantee there is zero risk to you.P.P.S. Sign up now and save $131. This intro offer gives you:Fight Core MMA DVD ($29)The 3-Pack Audio Training package ($17)2 Weeks Live Training at Gym in Salt Lake City ($75)One month of unlimited
5. access to hundreds of technique videos ($19.95)Thats a $140.95 value for only $9.95. FTC Disclaimer: Success in MMA depends on many factorsincluding, trainers, training partners, diet, sleep, and conditioning. While Damage Control MMA strives to give you the best in MMA trainingtechniques, your results in MMA competition may vary from the athletes endorsing our product.About : Online Mma Training - Recurring DownloadOnline Mma Training - Recurring Download DownloadNo Full, cracked, free download, full download, email validation, nulled, review,key, keygen, serial no, serial number, serial code, patched, seo download,plugin, plug in, wordpress, blogspot.com, wordpress.com, socialbookmarking, web 2.0Tags : Online Mma Training - Recurring Download