1. Nihongo Japanese Video Lesson DownloadDownload Nihongo Japanese Video Lesson DownloadNo Full, cracked, free download, full download, email validation, nulled, review,key, keygen, serial no, serial number, serial code, patched, seo download,plugin, plug in, wordpress, blogspot.com, wordpress.com, social Download NIHONGO japanese language packbookmarking, web 2.0 "Mr. Takanori TomitaI cannot thank you enough for the Nihongo lessons.It has helped me a lot in my day to day life, as I work with Japanese people.The people say my Japanese is very good and always ask me where I am learning it from so I always recommend them to this website.Thanks again!"Adam These NIHONGO Japanese lessons have been very enjoyable and very helpful in learning the Japanese language. I cannot wait to check the rest of them! I would recommend NIHONGO Japanese lesson anyone who is interested in learning to speak, read, or write Japanese. Keep up the great work! You guys are the best! Scott "Dear Takanori Tomita Thank you very much for your great work. It really learned a lot about the Japanese language.The context is clear and understandable.The learning Documents you provide are really well done and I could easily follow them.On another point, the audio really helped me a lot with getting the pronunciation under control.This was one of the best choices I made, and especially now that Ive tested my japanese knowledge with native speakers.It was a great success.Thank you very much"Mario E.
2. "Dear Takanori Tomita ;Thank you for your NIHONGO Japanese lessons.I think they are useful for anyone who want to learn Japanese, I also think the lessons are very good, because they help me repair theerrors I get while practicing the pronunciation and I can listen as much as possible I want .Once more I thanks you for your useful lessons.Regards"NGUYEN THI AU Dear Takanori Tomita:Although learning another language is hard (it always is), this system is the best approach i have used in learning a different language,and even though it can be overwhelming at times, your system breaks the Japanese language down to be easier to understand.Im glad that I stumbled upon your site!Sincerely,Hope Chantal Dolan Takanori San, Konnichiwa,The lessons are going very wellIm doing a little bit most days.Ive even started learning some hiragana which I steered clear of at first because it looked so confusing.Im enjoying the lessons very much, as far as I know weve only got one Japanese restaurant here in Liverpool where I live, myimmediate aim is go there and try out what Ive learnt,I dont think Im too far off where I want to be, thanks for a great cause and all the follow up e-mails and help youve sent since I boughtit.Ive attached a picture of me after I received my Ju-Jitsu black belt, its a few years old 2001 I think, but I have been told I haventchanged much.Sayanora.Tony
3. HelloI have started using your program in conjunction with another popular computer Japanese course. I am very happy with my purchaseso far.I really like your practice writing portion. I managed to print out my current lesson and using a dry erase practice my hiragana. I wasvery excited to find that I was able to read a lot of the hiragana portion in the other program I havebeen using. I am very excited about going through youre the rest of this course.In a very short time I have been able to read and write some very good stuff in only a few chapters.Adam Dear TakanoriIts Sean mcglynn here.i think the japanese lessons are very goodand i enjoying learning japanese your methods are very good for teaching people because japanese is a difficult language to learn so ithank you for creating this great way to teach people .Sean Mcglynnp.s i add my picture as well in the attachments From: Takanori TomitaThursday, 1:28 PM
4. Dear Friend,Why do you want to learn to speak Japanese?Are you traveling to Japan and want to talk to Japanese people? Are you a home-schooled student who wants learn more quickly and easily? Areyou a student who wants to get an A+ or VHA in Japanese? Have you learned Japanese before and want a fun refresher course? If you answeredyes to any of the above, then this might be the most important letter to you.Because today, I will share with you some shortcuts to Japanese success. Shortcuts that make learning Japanese easy, perhaps easier thanyou ever thought possible.Imagine traveling to Japan and chatting with the locals and easily being understood.You walk up to a complete stranger without any fear to speak in Japanese, you just say what you want to say and your words are immediatelyacknowledged.It?Ls a lot of fun.It changes the way you travel and the way you relate to people.In 30 days or less you could be communicating in Japanese, ordering meals, reserving hotels, asking questions, getting your point across andunderstanding what they say to you.You can even get away from the over priced tourist traps and explore markets, meet villagers and go where the locals go as you draw on yourcommand of conversational and functional Japanese to interact with them.Thats the best part of learning the Shortcuts to Japanese, you learn Japanese you can use right away on a variety of subjects to communicate inmost situations.Ill Show You Exactly How to Get through the Traps That Stop Most People from Finally Speaking Japanese Hello. My name is Takanori Tomita, thats me on the left Im a native Japanese, and have been living in Japan for nearly 20 years. Currently, I work as a Japanese translator and also teaching Japanese online, with other Japanese teachers. I know what its like to learn a second language. Because, when I was fourteen years old, I went to Australia, and I had to learn English from scratch. From my own experience, I know that speaking another language can seem like an impossible task when youre faced with amountain of vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation.Ive experienced first hand just how useless all the theoretical babble is when you just want to be able to get by in Australia.The good news is that learning a second language doesnt have to be a struggle at all.After years of investigation, I have discovered ways that make it possible for anyone to communicate in any language.It is so simple!So, Ill show you a completely different system that makes communicating in Japanese easy.Once I show you how to speak Japanese, youll wish you had learned this way in the first place.If you had started this way, youd be speaking Japanese by now.[Warning!!]If You Are Serious About Communicating In Japanese In The Real-World You Must Avoid These Mistakes!Many people who want to speak Japanese end up not being able to speak at all. A lot of people cant string a Japanese sentence together aftermany months or even years of study.Do you know why?Because many textbooks or CD they use to learn Japanese teach you only the usual ghastly grammar methods and the Japanesewriting system that make learning so dull and boring.Also, many people start to learn Japanese only from writing and grammar.The biggest mistakes people make is learning fake language that you will never use in any situation.You know, most courses teach you grammar in chunks.Most of the time, you learn adverbs and qualifiers today, the subjunctive tomorrow, the progressive the day after that.So, youre just confused.I was so, when I was learning English.You never make free flowing sentences, and if you do manage to speak at all, it feels unnatural and stilted.Not only is this antiquated method of teaching grueling for the students, its horrible for the teachers as well. Youd be amazed how many teachershate grammar based methods.Yet, they have to teach it, because it is part of the curriculum.
5. Worse, it almost never works.If it did work, millions of people would speak Japanese as a second language.Yet, very few people are able to use their classroom Japanese to communicate.In fact, studies show that 92% of all Japanese language students discover that learning how to write Japanese isnt as easy as they thought it wouldbe.You would think that learning Japanese you can use right away in the real-world would be where all Japanese courses start.Unfortunately, real-world, immediately usable Japanese is rarely taught.Every method that these kind of teaching materials do not little to help you in real conversations.Some methods even seemed to suffocate your ability to communicate.If you keep using the same old time wasting strategies, drills, boring exercises that other people use, youre even worse off!The reason you cant yet communicate in Japanese has nothing to do with memorizing another verb tense and all its conjugations, learning thesubjunctive, the Japanese verb to be, or any of that grammar stuff. Non of that will make a scrap of difference in your ability to communicate.If you are a beginner, learning ONLY grammar may even make your communication worse.You see, with too much analysis of grammar you become hesitate when you speak.Your mind focuses on rules instead of flowing along with the conversation.Fortunately, with a few simple and easy changes in your approach, you can effectively speak Japanese that you can use in the real-world.There is a simple formula that virtually assures your success.The Secret To Learning To Communicate Effectively In JapaneseIf you have ever been frustrated trying to make head or tail of Japanese lessons, I know what its like, I have been there too. I assure you, there is amuch easier way to do this.Even if you feel like you have some kind of mental block with Japanese, this time everything is different. After all.You need to listen to how a native Japanese person speak words and phrases which appear in the real life conversation, and repeat what they say.So, for making rapid progress and learning useful Japanese, focusing on listening and speaking skill for real communication is the way to go.You need to listen to and speak lots of Japanese words and phrases from native Japanese speakers, to really power-up your Japanese learning andfluency.And, those of your who wish to learn reading and writing skills should try to read what is written in hiragana, katakana and kanji, and refer to theRoman alphabet for correct pronunciation purpose.And, If want to learn the Japanese grammar as well, you really need to take the Japanese grammar method that is useful for real communication.I am sure you will agree. It makes so much more sense to take full advantage of Shortcuts to Japanese than the usual way Japanese is taught?NIHONGO Japanese lesson is a new method for non-Japanese who wish to start studying the Japanese for real communication!Introducing NIHONGO Japanese Lesson, a new method of learning conversational, " street-level" Japanese that helps non-natives achieve realcommunication quickly!
6. Download NIHONGO japanese language packWith NIHONGO Japanese Lesson, you are going to learn Japanese rapidly, effectively, and easily. You will be able to be able to speak at aJapanese restaurant, at the Narita airport, with new Japanese friends... in basically every situation you can think of!Imagine ordering meals, reserving hotels, asking questions, getting your point across and understanding what they say to you... all in Japanese!You can even get away from the over priced tourist traps and explore markets, meet villagers and go where the locals go. Youll easily interact withthem because of your command of conversational and functional Japanese.NIHONGO Japanese lesson will teach you how to speak Japanese naturally in the easiest way possible, because we use many well known wordsand phrases to guide your learning right from the start!Weve made each lesson bite-sized by breaking them down into smaller parts that are easier to digest, so you can practice each part individuallyand then put it all together -- multiplying your effectiveness.Each lesson is intended to be completed in 2 to 3 hours. As you work through each lesson, certain aspects of the grammar will start to soak in, whichmeans... in a very short time... youll be communicating in Japanese without thinking about it.You will discover that you can take what you have learned and use it in real life situation and settings.As you complete each easy step youre confidence will grow. Before you know it, youll find yourself easily understanding native speakers and willautomatically know what to say. Whats more, youll be speaking with the correct pronunciation.. just like a native-born Japanese whos beenspeaking the language all their life. Only, youve accomplished it in a few short weeks.Heres What You Will Receive In YourNIHONGO Japanese Package
7. Download NIHONGO japanese language packThe entire course comes with a 200-page Japanese textbook (10 Japanese lessons and 10 kanji flash card lessons), 20 Japaneseconversational audio lessons, and 20 video lessons as supplement materials for practicing the pronunciation.Plus, the 2 different Japanese teachers Interactive Video lessons along with instructions and explanations on written Japanese.All in all, youll have everything you need to quickly begin speaking conversational Japanese.Lets take a look at each component in detailComponent #1:Japanese Textbook (ebook)[10 Japanese lessons 10 Kanji Flash card lessons]Learn Japanese For Real Communication, AndAlso Understand How To Write Kanji Symbols!Japanese lesson ebookThere are 10 Japanese lessons and 10 Kanji Flash Card Lessons, which consist a total of 200 pages as a total.The textbook is an ebook, so you will need to download it to your computer.While learning all the basic constructions, grammar notions, and their associated mindsets, you can steadily acquire listening and speaking skillsthrough drills, exercises, listening comprehension tests and utilization practice.Each of 10 Japanese lessons consists of the following sections:How to write kanji symbols
8. in the right stroke order!Also, there are 10 kanji lessons which teach you how to write some of the Japanese kanji symbols by showing the following Japanese kanji flashcard books.Pictures are also included Kanji flash card books teach you how to write Japanese kanji symbols. There are 10 kanji lessons. Each lesson teaches you 5 different Kanji symbols, which are used quite often in a daily life. All together, you will learn 50 Kanji Symbols! Also, as a component 3, you will get the Japanese kanji video lessons. Takanori Tomita will show you the right stroke order to write each kanji symbol. Component #2: 10 Japanese Audio Lessons - MP3 Learn to speak Japanese naturally and fluently! NIHONGO Japanese lessons Audio lessonsAlong with the Japanese textbooks, 20 audio files are included for you. So you can practice speaking the Japanese conversational phrases whichare covered in each lesson. Youll also learn how to properly pronounce each word and phrase like a native of Japan, because we recorded a nativeJapanese teachers conversations.The Japanese audio files average over 5 to 10 minutes in length - thats over 3 hours and 30 minutes of audio lessons that you can listen totime and time again!The Audio files are MP3 format.Component #3:2 Different Types of Japanese Online Video Lessons10 Japanese phrase video lessons and10 Kanji video lessons are included!Japanese video lessons kanji video lessonsAdditionally, NIHONGO Japanese Lesson includes video lessons to help you speed up learning Japanese.10 different Japanese online video lessons which teach you each of the Japanese conversational phrases which are covered in the previouslessons. Unlike audio lessons, you can also watch how a native Japanese speaker really speaks. 10 different Japanese kanji online videolessons easily teaching you 10 different Japanese kanji symbols that are often used. Also, kanji flash cards (ebook version) are also included.Component #4:12 Interactive Online Video LessonsAlong with the Japanese TextbooksYou can learn the Japanese grammar that is useful for real communication!You will have immediate access to 12 Japanese online video lessons, including textbook(ebooks), taught by 2 outstanding languageinstructors.
9. The video lessons and textbook include instructions and explanations on written Japanese, transcripts, exercises, sample sentences, andvocabulary list.Heres the preview of the video lessons...Online Japanese video lesson pictures
10. These videos are created by two of the best Japanese teachers around, Japanese teahcers name, MatuokaMatuoka Sensei and Okada Sensei.Certificate of Japanese teacherMatuoka Sensei is a Japanese teacher who have been teaching Japanese for long time. He worked in Japan as well as overseas such as Taiwan.He has graduated a school for Japanese teachers where they learn how to teach Japanese to oversea students. Japanese Teachers name, OkamuraSample Video - Click "Play" button
11. Another Japanese teacher, Okamura Sensei, who has a number of experience in teaching Japanese as a private teacher.She has also got a certificate from the Japanese teachers school.Sample Video - Click "Play" buttonClick here to Download this NIHONGO Japanese lessonimmediately to your computerTo Sum it All Up.. The whole Japanese Learning materials including Japanese grammar newsletters Can be Yours in Just a Few Minutes..Youll be speaking Japanese in no time with our innovative Interactive Audio and Video course, and youll also get plenty of supplementaryresources, including comprehensive Japanese grammar newsletters and vocabulary lessons to help you learn Japanese like a diplomat!The NIHONGO Japanese lessons will teach you to understand Japanese in an easy way.We use many well known words and phrases and situate them in realistic everyday contexts. Weve made each lesson very easy for you to learn bybreaking them down into small parts, so you can practice each part individually and then put it all together..Easy-to-apply memorization tips and tricks to remember Japanese words better, including kanji symbols How each of the letters in Japanese is called, how each one of them is pronounced, and some video streaming examples forpractice.How to pronounce different Japanese words, and phrases correctly.Easy and simple ways of creating grammatical and sensible Japanese sentencesBasic greetings and everyday expressions in Japanese The difference between describing with Japanese and English adjectives. Numbers, days, months, time, etc. in Japanese How to identify formal and familiar situations in order to use the appropriate expressions. The easiest way to identify thegender of Japanese nouns Speak and understand Japanese immediately. Once you know 1000 - 2000 words, and phrases alongwith some basic grammar, youll be a Japanese speaking machine. List of Japanese prepositions and example phrases.How Japanese nouns form their plural counterparts. Understanding airport, road, train, market and other signs written inJapanese. What to say when ordering food, shopping, hiring public vehicles, checking in at hotels, and in other usual situationsusing the Japanese languageHeres What A Few Satisfied Students Have To Say About Our Nihongo Japanese Lesson..."Dear Takanori Tomita,First I would like to thank you for the chance to learn Japanese and secondly for checking on how I am doing.I havent had any trouble so far with getting the web site or downloads to work. Its all good.I am a very slow learner but I am enjoying every moment of it.
12. I have a friend at work who is learning Japanese from books and cds. We have started learning at the same time.So I have someone to learn with. We teach each other things we have learnt and we both progress we will be able to haveconversations with each other and help each.He said that he may join this web site in the future as it shows, gives and teaches more than the books he has paid so much moneyon.Thank you once again"Leanne x"I am very happy so far.I just returned from 2 months in Japan and plan to return again.Having this as written text and audio lessons is very helpful.And you speak clearly and slowly enough for me to grasp much more.Domo Arigatou"Kasia Wilk"Dear Takanori,The Japanese lessons are going great.It is a lot easier to learn from your product than the one I had originally bought. The speaking section is what helps me the most.Sincerely"Michelle MorganOhayou Gozaimasu Takanara-sanI went through the nigongo material you provided. I found it was helpful.If i had to rate out of 10 your video service, i would give it a 10 out of 10.Simply because its done with visuals and though i never thought that would help it really does and the fact that the pace the teachergoes at is slow so you dont miss a thing.I hope this has been helpful in what you required for review able assessment.Soner-sanI just wanted to say: Arigatou Gozaimasu!!!!!You are the BEST teacher for Japanese I have ever had. I dont know what it is but it really gets through to me. I understand it like Iveknown it my whole life! So thank you.I plan on visiting Japan some day and thanks to you, I will be able to talk topeople.Your an amazing teacher.Thank you again.AlexDear Takanori sensei,I will be happy to write a comment for your NIHONGO Japanese lessons."I am very happy with the NIHONGO Japanese lessons, they are easy to follow and fun to do. Having the lessons taught by threeJapanese people means that the pronunciation of words are authentic, while very practical conversation skills are taught so that youcan practice on your Japanese friends."- Kelwin WongGet NIHONGO Japanese Lessons Instantly..No Wasting Time or Waiting For Mail..(You can also get the normal book version as well)The NIHONGO Japanese Lesson is available via instant download (PC or Mac),Yet, there are several advantages to you ordering the download package..No waiting time, forget having to wait weeks for postal delivery. No risk of products lost in the mail or damaged. Cheaper than the hardcopyversionMost importantly.. You can be learning Japanese in minutes! So, how much is the Nihongo Japanese Lesson?
13. Now, think about going to a Japanese language school to learn the same thing and taking a private lesson each month.You know, a private Japanese tuition can cost $20 - 30 an hour and up. Imagine if you did not need a Japanese tutor at all, how much wouldyou save? If you went to a Japanese tutor for just two hours per week for three months, youd already be spending $480 - $720!Moreover, going to a Japanese school would cost you much more! Taking a class just one time would cost you at least US$195 as an enrollmentfee, plus travel, and the time away from your work or your family - certainly several hundred dollars or more.. and thats every week!But, with Nihongo Japanese Lesson you get the same quality course taught in expensive schools. PLUS you can listen and learn at yourconvenience.All for only $99.95.But, wait!Heres the special price offer for you!!If you order within 3 days, it costs you only US$49.95.Thats right.US$99.95 - - ->> $49.95 (3 days special price offer).Click here to Download this NIHONGO Japanese lessonimmediately to your computerMy 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!100% guarantee I personally guarantee that NIHONGO Japanese Lesson is the absolute best value for a language course on the net! How can I be so sure? I have checked and researched lots of Japanese language sites and products and I am confident that NIHONGO Japanese lesson is the best priced for the features.. So, will I put my money where my mouth is? Sure! I am 100% sure that this is the best self-study program out there for learning to speak Japanese. So, if for anyreason you dont find NIHONGO Japanese lesson lives up to your expectations, simply email me and I will cheerfully issue you a 100% refund! Nohassles, no problems.Click the following "Order Now button" to Downloadthe NIHONGO Japanese lesson Here!!US$49.95 - 3 Days Special OfferDownload the NIHONGO Japanese textbookwith 10 audio and 20 Video lessons to your computer immediately.Download NIHONGO japanese language packRegister now and securely, now Paypalcredit card(Order now through our Secure Server, and get instant access!)
14. safeWait, here is another special offer for you!2 FREE Bonuses For Ordering within 3 days!As a special free bonus for acting immediately I will also give you 2 special e-books!!Join now and you will also receive $139.95 in amazing bonuses absolutely FREE!You would normally have to pay $139.95 forthese if you join now I will include them at no charge. Bonus 1: "Japanese Kanji Dictionary: 30 Kanji symbols which are based on the way ofSAMURAI": 30 Different Japanese Kanji Symbol designs are included in this book.You can use them for your tattoo, logo, hanging or jewelry design.Bonus 2: Japanese kanji symbols Bonus 2: "100 Japanese Kanji Symbols: Unique, Beautifuland Authentic Japanese kanji symbol design" All the images are designed with calligraphy fonts and stencil outlines. This is a $100 value.Bonus 1; 100 Japanese Kanji SymbolsWell, there you have it. With these 2 bonuses, and the Nihongo Japanese Lesson, you can learn to speak Japanese for real communication!Together these Three free bonuses are worth more than triple your investment in the NIHONGO Japanese Lesson -- but theyre all yours absolutelyfree when you order within 3 days.Click here to Download this NIHONGO Japanese lessonimmediately to your computerSincerely,Takanori TomitaTakanori TomitaOnline Japanese LessonP.S: Remember, in just a few moments you can have everything you need to start speaking Japanese Like a Diplomat. The price of the downloadversion is an incredible value. You simply cannot get a BETTER course on quickly learning Japanese.. and at an amazing bargain!Just imagine.. you can be on your way to communicating in Japanese in just minutes.Plus the course has a 100% no hassle guarantee, all you have to do to get a refund is say "I want a refund".P.P.S Remember, in 30 days or less you could be understanding how to read, and write 3 different Japanese scripts, and how to speak Japanesefor real communication.Thats the best part of learning the Shortcuts to Japanese... you learn Japanese you can use right away on a variety of subjects to communicate inmost situations.
15. NIHONGO Japanese Lesson is the shortcut that makes learning Japanese easier than you ever thought possible.Click here to Download this NIHONGO Japanese lessonimmediately to your computerAbout : Nihongo Japanese Video Lesson DownloadNihongo Japanese Video Lesson Download DownloadNo Full, cracked, free download, full download, email validation, nulled, review,key, keygen, serial no, serial number, serial code, patched, seo download,plugin, plug in, wordpress, blogspot.com, wordpress.com, socialbookmarking, web 2.0Tags : Nihongo Japanese Video Lesson Download