« Human Resource Aspect »
« Wonokoyo Group »
By: Yu Qing Mao, Alex Chandra, Vincent
Cahyadi, Christopher Tongku, Eka Darmadi Lim
• Globalization era had lead businesses into
area without any border in both
geographically and culture
• This company was built by Mr. Joyo Kusumo in Wonokoyo
Village, Beji, East Java that became the reason behind the
choosing of the Company name which is Wonokoyo Group.
• He starts the Wonokoyo Company from his Day Old Chick
that he raised and soon turn to be an integrated poultry
company that cover almost every sector in poultry business
from Day Old Chick, Broilers farm and laying hens farm.
The Company Profile
• Wonokoyo is an agriculture
company that has a concentration
in Integrated Poultry Farming. It
located in Surabaya and has a
headquarter in Jalan Darmo,
• Wonokoyo is a company that
moved in advance poultry and
agriculture sector, which already
have around 3,400 employees
that comes from many different
culture and personality.
• Vision and Mission:
• Wonokoyo’s vision is to become the market
leader and to be the best in Indonesia for
advance poultry and agricultural aspect.
• Wonokoyo’s mission is continuously
increasing quality, productivity and services
to satisfied customers and gives benefits to
the employee, supplier and the shareholder.
• Organizational Culture Belief:
• 1. Honesty
• 2. Discipline
• 3. Responsibilities
• 4. Neat and Clean
• 5. Spirit
• 6. Team Work
• 7. Role Model
• 8. Moving Forward
• Dealing with Cultural Clash:
– Make a universal culture that must
be obeyed by all of the employee.
– Emphasize working culture that
beyond the rule itself
• Culture Come from inner self-
esteem, supervised or not.
• Rule Only works if they are
• Program and Agenda:
– Seminar and Workshop
– Outbound Together
• The Regular Agenda:
– Cultural Compétition
– Daily Morning Briefing
• The Impact to the Employee daily
– Employee must understand the “8
– Moving Forward, Must connect to
– Employee have more discipline life,
like they must be in their desk
• Wonokoyo is formed from the culture itself
• Through a deep understanding towards company
• Emphasize culture rather than tight rule
• The other approach that could be applied is award
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.