Game Biz-Dev Party (GBDPxSeoul): START-UP SHOW CASE2012 SUMMERWildcard consulting2012-08-12Ver.3
1. About Wildcard Consulting• Business Development Agent/Cooperator for Game Start-ups• Market researcher/consultant for Investors and Publishers ▫ Focusing on Smart Device / Social / Web Platform ▫ Specializes on Early-stage Game Companies• Establishment/Management of Start-up Alliance [Wildcard Alliance]• Creation of a strong network within the Game Industry / Support of partner companies through holding Meet-UP Events
2. Event summary• GAME BIZ-DEV PARTY SEOUL• Minimal Game Show+Party for Start-Ups• Date : August 23rd (Thursday) 5 PM-10 PM• Location : Gangnam Station(Line 2) ablesquare floor 1/2/3• 33 Game Start-ups attend / Show demos of games• About 400 Decision-makers(Publishers/Investors) attend• Each Developer/Publisher makes a 5-10 min. speech• International Party Time for foreign publishers (8pm~)
3. Event Characteristic : Party +Minimal Game Show• Light party format combined with B2B event• 1st floor : Networking Party• 2nd floor : Business Meeting Room• 3rd floor : B2B Table, 5 minute Pitch• Optimized to provide chances for Game Start- ups to appeal themselves, Publishers to source games, and Investors to research the industry
4. Related Event History(Location)• 2010 March Social Game Party (SK Communications)• 2010 Social Game / Start-Up Showcase (NCsoft)• 2011 March Social Game Party (NCsoft)• 2011 Social Game / Start-Up Showcase (SKT)• 2012 Smart & Social Game Party (COEX Grand Ballroom) ▫ Over 3000 accumulated attendees from the Game Industry!
Past Event Reference : Conference Social Game Party in March Held at NCsoft R&D Center Auditorium : Sponsored by SK Communications, NHN, NCsoft, BlueCloud
Past Event Reference : Party Networking Party in March sponsored by NHN / Naver Social Apps
5. 34 Attending Start-Ups• BlueFinger • Blissoft• AD Fresca • Buffstone• Mallang Studio • North River Soft• Playearth • Flaskon• LoadComplete • TAKIGAMES• Dynamo Interactive • Sundaytoz• CodeBrush • moonrabbit• SecondCommercials • Easymode• COOKAPPS • PindiLab• CrzyFish • 9FACTORY• Vanilla Breeze • Starfruits• TOWARD • OPENSQUARE• 109 STUDIO • SYMGAMES• POPCON Creative • 4Plat• Viewide Interactive • Pangalore• X-MON GAMES • Onion Studio• Fungrep • PatiStudio
7. Forms of Participation• B2B Table Booth (Registration Closed, 2 Tickets Included) ▫ Recommended for Start-Ups : Game Demo, Company PR• B2B Table & Meeting Room (Registration Closed, 4 Tickets Included) ▫ Recommended for Patforms and Publishers• 5 minuted PITCH ▫ Chance to talk for 5 minutes in front of a selected 50-person group of Publishing Decision Makers and Investors.• Party Guest (Ticket : 33,000won) ▫ Attendance of Start-Up founder / Co-founder recommended.
8.Attendee Scale / TO• 200 Start-Up Founders, Staff• 150 Publisher/Platform Staff members• 50 Investors interested in the Game Industry, VC• 50 Foreign Game Company Staff members• 50 Press members (media), Guest, VIP• Around 450 total attendees expected• Best chance to meet Game Start-Up founders
9. Sponsorship & Collaboration• Yoonsang.firstname.lastname@example.org ▫ Any forms of proposal are welcomed. ▫ We can send you a sponsorship proposal form if you contact us. • Booth installation, Food and beverage, souvenir sponsor• yd online, Nowcom, inmobi, Com2us, Gamevil, Kakao, Neowiz Games, CJ E&M, Tencent Korea , EPIC Games Korea, Pictosoft confirmed as sponsors