Navigating the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews Locating a Systematic Review
- The Cochrane Library is a searchable collection of unique sources for
- The following sources are searchable via the Cochrane Library:
- The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (Cochrane Reviews)
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects (DARE)
- The Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL)
- The Cochrane Database of Methodology Reviews (Methodology Reviews)
- The Cochrane Methodology Register (Methodology Register)
- Health Technology Assessment Database (HTA)
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database (NHS EED)
- The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews is the #1 tool for
- finding full-text Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses
Navigate the document with these links.
Please contact Helen Lane at [email_address] for more information about this presentation, its use and distribution.