1. In 5 Steps! Team Wiki Page: How to Link to Your Comments @ Opposing Views
2. Step 1: Edit Page Click the Edit tab to begin editing the page.
3. Step 2: Create a Table Click the table tool in toolbar at the top of the page. In the pop-up window, change the number of rows to the desired number, and click OK.
4. Step 3: Copy Claims from O.V. Site For each claim, copy the claim: Highlight the words; then use the Ctrl C on keyboard to copy (or right-click mouse and copy). Paste in the table on the wiki page. After you’ve saved page, the link back to the Opposing Views site should still work.
5. Step 4: Copy Link to Your Comment After posting a comment, to the Opposing Views site, click the title of your comment. Copy the URL of your post.
6. Step 5: Paste Comment Link to Wiki On the wiki page, below the appropriate claim, type your name and highlight it. Click the link tool (the globe+chain link). In the pop-up box, select URL as the link type . Paste the URL address that you copied in the blank box, and click OK . Don’t forget to SAVE the page.