My name is Victoria, i work for CM as a software engineer and I tool part in develoment Style Editor v1, and i'm here to talk about the impression i've got using this tool
That's why we develop and use applications that meet these needs. Ride the city routing app that helps you to find safe bicycle route from one point to another Dodadog - the premier website for dog owners social networking site So, shorly every app tries to meet your very specific need
And what abiut maps?
Go to Style Gallery to start with. Browse styles by colour, or by names
When you develop any specialized app that uses maps, you can be intrerested in some objects on the map, more then in other ones. For example some real estate app, that needs buildings rather then let's say parks... or on the contrary, app like Dododogs, is more interested in parks rather then buildings... Hiking apps with trails, cycling apps and so on...
Or you can get even more from your maps! You can subscribe to any from lots of free or paid dataset, access to it in SE and manage then as a separate data layer
1. Style Editor: create your own maps Victoria Moshanova [email_address]
3. Different applications Dodadogs Dopplr GaiaGPS OpenMaps OffMaps VoxTrek Ride the City Trails Ubique Skobbler
4. Different maps ?
5. Need branding? Style Editor lets you completely customize the style of your map. http://maps.cloudmade.com/editor
6. Need emphasize some objects? Using the Style Editor you can easily emphasize the goal of your app.
7. Need even more data? Increase the value of you app, subscribing to POI datasets
8. What next? <ul><li>More control </li></ul><ul><li>More choice - add more data layers: </li></ul><ul><li>weather, hillshading etc </li></ul><ul><li>More and more comfortable and fast editing </li></ul>
9. Thank you for attention Your feedback is welcome! support.cloudmade.com/forums [email_address] [email_address] levinyte Have a nice time!