2. Super 3• Beginning: plan • Middle: do • End: review
3. PLAN • What am IBefore you begin: supposed to do? • What will it look like if I do a really good job? • What do I need to find out to do the job?
4. PLAN: Where can I find information?• Brainstorm!• Use more than one source. – Books – Websites – Encyclopedias (print and online) – Magazine articles
5. Do• Find the information you need.• Read, view, listen to the information.• Write your notes.• Write your paragraph.• Cite your sources.
6. Thank the authors! Cite Your Sources• Where did you find your information? – Book? Website? Online encyclopedia? Print encyclopedia? Magazine article?• Include title of source, author (if given), title of article.• If no author name is list write “NG” for none given.• See handout.
7. Review• Is this done?• Did I do what I was supposed to do?• Do I feel ok about this?• Should I do something else before I turn it in?• Did I cite all my sources?