The Framework for Distance
• Is it an educational or business-related
• Is it conventional?
• Terminology-wise, is it actually possible?
Principles proposed by Desmond Keegan
In the development of this theory, 3 primary questions were
Time versus Location
• Industrialization of teaching
• Privatization of instructional learning
• Change in administrative structure
• Different plants and buildings
• Change of costing structures
What is the result?
5 notable changes to the normal structure of
Technology- and Consumer-Driven
• Technology has
• Impossible now
The Flood of Technology