View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
1. Build your library lessons from the CCSS and the CPS
Content Frameworks. Use AASL and other standards as
2. Teach lessons that relate to subjects being taught in the
classroom; do not teach library skills in isolation.
3. Incorporate library, information, and technology skills
into content-specific lessons
4. Maintain a library website and showcase student work.
5. Use your website to aggregate electronic pathfinders to
6. Be a technology leader in your school!
7. Be a leader in the use of mobile devices to support your
students to be CREATORS of content!
8. Curate your school’s digital library; incorporate eBooks
and other digital content.
9. Submit monthly reports to the principal and building
leadership; keep data on your program
10.Blend print literature and technology to create a library
media center that is the hub of your school!