- Modularization: Reduction of dependencies between the disparate
parts of the application.
- Organization: Having a folder for each of the relevant triads makes
for a lighter work load.
- Reusability: By nature of the design it is easy to reuse nearly every
piece of code.
- Extendibility: Makes the application more extensible without
sacrificing ease of maintenance.
- Grocery CRUD is a library that makes a developer's life easier. Just
few lines of code and you can create a full stable CRUD with nice
views. A totally automatic system that even a newbie in PHP can work
- Eden is a PHP library designed for rapid prototyping, with less code.
- Eden simply a set of reusable components, that works with any PHP
framework and CMS. Eden makes code logical and readable with dead