1. A successful sales planhttp://freesamplessite.com/ DO YOU KNOW A SUCCESSFUL SALES PLAN SHOULD I N C L U D E W H AT E L E M E N T S ? T H E Q U E S T I O N S S U R R O U N D I N G T H E " W H O , W H E R E , W H Y, W H E N A N D H O W ? " H AV E A P P E A R E D E V E R Y T I M E Y O U T H I N K O F M E A S U R E S T O I N C R E A S E S A L E S O F Y O U R C O M PA N Y ? HERE ARE A FEW THINGS YOU SHOULD KEEP IN MIND B E F O R E P R E PA R I N G A S A L E S P L A N .
2. Determine the sales planSales plan should be short, simple and have key. Basically, the sales plan should be smart and express the strategy to attract new customers. Typically, the rate will coordinate ideally a 75% sales from new customers and 25% of sales from existing customers. A sales plan consists of four basic parts: - The strategy to attract new customers. - The method of attracting new customers. - The business growth strategies for existing customers. - The method of business growth for existing customers. http://freesamplessite.com/
3. The strategies and methods to attract new customers 1. Beyond quotas set each week. 2. Increase customer awareness of product / service and your business solution. 3. Increase community awareness of your product / service and business solutions. 4. Collect referrals from new clients http://freesamplessite.com/
4. 1. Beyond quotas set each week. - Send no less than 50 letters of introduction of products / services to new customers. - Call no less than 50 phone calls to introduce the products / services to new customers. - Meet directly with no less than 20 new customers. - Create no less than 10 sales proposals. - Carry out not less than 5 rollout of products / services http://freesamplessite.com/
5. 2. Increase customer awareness of product / service and your business solution - Join and participate in no less than three professional associations or organizations that are current customers and your potential is often involved. - Actively participate in trade fairs and workshops, the presence of customers. - I address list of associations, organizations and send a postcard or a letter of introduction according to these addresses. - Generally need maximum participation in social events, appearing in the press ... to attract the attention and interest of everyone. http://freesamplessite.com/
6. 3. Increase community awareness of your product / service and business solutions: - Join the event on all the chambers of commerce and local industry organizations. - Actively contact with at least 12 different organizations in the local interest in products / services and solutions for your business. - Take time and a certain portion of your budget for at least 3 non-profit organizations. - Joined in no less than three different unions, such as Le Tip or Business Networking International. http://freesamplessite.com/
7. 4. Collect referrals from new clients - Within 30 days after providing products / services and business solutions, you should ask every new customer you know at least three names and phone numbers of people that they know of that can be used product / services and solutions to your business. http://freesamplessite.com/