2. BUILDING STRONG BRANDS: THREE KEY POINTS.• Trust between brand and consumer.• Common Identity between Brand and Consumer.• Point of difference between in a set.
3. ‘A brand is the ‘personification’ of a product, service or even an entire company. Like a person, a brand must mature and change its product over time, But its character, and core beliefs shouldnt change.’
4. • A product is something that is made in a factory; a brand is something that is made up of trust and relationships. A product is an object; a brand is a personality. A product is sold by a merchant; a product can be easily copied by a competitor; a brand is unique.
5. WHEN WAS THE LOGO FIRST CREATED?The McDonalds Golden Arches logo was introduced in 1962.It was created by a man called Jim Schindler.WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THE LOGO?The meaning of the McDonalds logo is to represent fast food, which is tastyand everyones loves. It is known to be recognized in the US as part ofAmericanization and American cultural imperialism. Elegance, significance andsolid character are clearly shown by the golden arches of the McDonalds logo.In 1968, the name McDonalds” was joined together with the McDonalds logo.
6. • HAS THE LOGO CHANGED?The McDonalds logo has changed over time and has recently changed the background of the logo to the colour green, to represent that the logo is changing with todays time, and realises that healthy eating is popular more these days and working with the environment such as including organic ingredients in their products.This is the original logo (shown above). Recently they have been advertising this (shownabove) logo to show their involvement with the environment.
7. FACTS OF THE LOGO•McDonalds is the largest worlds chains of fast-foodhamburgers restaurants.• They serve over 58million customers every day.• Get a lot of criticism in terms of contributing to obesity.• They sell hamburgers, fries, cheeseburgers, chickenproducts, breakfast items, soft drinks, milkshakes anddesserts.•In terms of there no logo they have brought healthy optionsto the menu such as salads, fruit and various wraps.• You can find McDonalds in over 119 countries.• They operate over 31,000 restaurants worldwide.• They are currently employing more than 1.5 million people.